PDA

View Full Version : can i buy vps server for my wordpress blogging site?

Amojy
01-29-2016, 01:02 AM
can i buy vps server for my wordpress blogging site? what is the advantages of vps server

bluewelthost
01-30-2016, 01:54 AM
Hello,

Yes, you can buy a VPS server for your wordpress blogging site.
can you please share your requirements and budget, we are happy to help you according to your requirements.

Pravin
02-01-2016, 05:45 AM
What are the exact requirements? You are looking for geo specific hosting provider or location does not matters?

alicemaris558
02-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Yes if you are looking for Vps server for blogging site with awesome features and relibility you can go with go4hosting services.the advantages of vps servers are :
More stability and reliability
More control compared to shared hosting
Easy scalability
Security in a Virtual Environment

HostiServer
02-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Hi, Amojy.
Sure you can and what is more, it will be great to do it. One of the most important advantages of the VPS is that all the resources of the server are used only by your website and can not be shared with somebody's other projects as for example in the web hosting.
And, of course, the ample opportunities for server customizing and optimizing.
Due to your requirements and budget you can choose any VPS you find suitable.

Alanah_Rae
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Yes you can...

leasedlayer
02-02-2016, 06:21 AM
Yes you can go with VPS servers for wordpress site which is the perfect one for you & VPS servers controlling is quite easy & you can get at affordable prices & is more stable. We can suggest you better if you be some more specific about requirements like budget, location.

cyberdeveloper
02-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Yes, you use vps for your wordpress blogging site.
What is your budget and specification?
How much visitor you have per day on your site?

charcoal
02-12-2016, 05:32 AM
I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be perfect option to get VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

VerdinaNET
02-15-2016, 03:36 AM
If you are growing or have already grown in viewers you should look into moving to a VPS because of the following benefits:

- More stability and reliability for basic web hosting needs.
- More control compared than shared hosting.
- Easy scalability when needed.
- Cost effective solutions.

Adam001
02-15-2016, 07:49 AM
IMHO, you can contact Tunevps.com (http://Tunevps.com/) team, tell them your requirements and their highly trained team of experts will assist you in making a good choice.
They are offering managed and openVZ VPS hosting solutions. 24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot - Included with the managed plans

ThatGuy
02-18-2016, 05:45 AM
I recommend you to use provisionhost.com (https://www.provisionhost.com/). They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

rwill76
02-19-2016, 03:03 AM
VPS hosting is excellent for WordPress. WordPress and its plugins can run demanding processes that may slow your site down or cause it to stop responding in a shared hosting environment. The dedicated CPU cores and RAM that a VPS provides will allow your site to have abundant resources to function properly during periods of high activity and heavy computing.

Additionally, when you need more resources, it is generally very easy to upgrade your VPS. Speak to your provider and they may be able to create even a custom package just for your specific needs.

Glow
02-19-2016, 07:00 AM
I know 2 reliable VPS hosts: 1) Vpsnine.com (http://Vpsnine.com/), 2) SolVPS.com (http://SolVPS.com/) - they are both reliable and trustworthy.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

UltratechHost
02-19-2016, 12:01 PM
Hi,

From beginning it will be best for shared environment or you can go for budget VPS

Snoopy
03-01-2016, 04:32 AM
I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

Ravi Kumar
03-17-2016, 03:56 AM
Hi, Amojy
Yes, you can buy VPS for your word press blogging site. and what are your requirements for VPS?

thewebhostingdi
03-31-2016, 12:33 AM
Yes, you can surely host your WordPress blog in VPS Hosting (https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/linux-vps-hosting/vps-classic). Here are the reasons why you should consider a VPS for hosting a WordPress website.

* You will have full administrative access to your VPS. You can manage the whole web hosting environment.
* Since you own the VPS , you can tweak VPS security settings as per your requirements.
* You can build your own custom WordPress hosting environment.
* You can make your maximum upload size as large or small as you want, tweak how the server handles certain requests, and pretty much anything you want to adjust.
* You can run your desired custom scripts or any third party scripts.

nexus
04-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Hi,
Yes you can buy a Windows or Linux VPS for wordpress but you should have some choices on control panel you want to use ?
and how much you want to pay? :)

praveenk
04-06-2016, 06:04 PM
can i buy vps server for my wordpress blogging site? what is the advantages of vps server

Many wordpress web sites running on shared hosting without any problem, therefore you can run wordpress website on VPS without any problem, select basic VPS plan and host your wordpress website and if you face any issue then you can upgrade the VPS plan to higher plan.

aaronbrad
04-11-2016, 04:46 AM
You will have full control of VPS server. If using shared hosting there will be limitation. You will be limited to the features that are allowed by your service provider. If it is just the WordPress site you are going to use, shared service will be enough.

If you are planning to put more sites, then go for VPS server.

necko16
04-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Hello,

I use Vpswebserver company windows hosting for my web site. .. They've good service and I if you use discount 50% you can get reliable and cheap hosting www.vpswebserver.com.

I got 50% off with coupon code LIFE50. Dont know if it is still active, you can try.

regards

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 02:32 AM
Yes you can go with VPS servers for wordpress site which is the perfect one for you & VPS servers controlling is quite easy & you can get at affordable prices & is more stable. We can suggest you better if you be some more specific about requirements like budget, location.

Jina
05-27-2016, 02:15 AM
Yes,VPS is enough to help you host your wordpress blogging site.

mani ge3e
06-23-2016, 08:58 AM
Some sites will review services of inferior quality and tell you it’s the best WordPress hosting just to make a quick buck. But I recommend what I use.

With traffic to this site now near one million pageviews per month, where to host is among the handful of most important decisions I make when it comes to this website, which drives my livelihood.

I trust the hosting of Yoast.com to Synthesis, the managed WordPress hosting platform operated by Copyblogger Media.

After having a great hosting experience on a VPS.net Cloud Server for over two years, I decided to make the switch the Synthesis for a few key reasons:

Ethan.p
09-03-2016, 12:46 AM
For Wordpress hosting ctrlswitches (https://ctrlswitches.com)is best one, because they are having excellent customer support with only managed service.

vilchoo
09-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Hi, if you don't have a big budget, you can start with shared hosting. Find hosting with good and responsive support, because this is very important. Also if you find wordpress hosting, this will be better then the simple shared. The wordpress shared hosting servers are specially optimized for WP.

If you have enough money to take a VPS, find hosting provider with backups, because from my years of experience I know that sometimes there is a problems with WP and it will be good if you have backup.

Weblicence
09-10-2016, 08:58 AM

Yes, definitely you can.

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.