PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan DDoS Protection Dedicated Server(HiNet DC)

letsidc
01-29-2016, 03:41 AM
V&Web provides new Taiwan DDoS protection line(HiNet DC),Taiwan HiNet DDoS protection dedicated server with good stability and high speed. With the cooperation with Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, the United States, it has a good development momentum that can provide sufficient international and domestic bandwidth.The delay is low when the network of Taiwan HiNet DDoS protection DC come to the network of China mainland, the average ping result is about 60ms, and the network access speed is stable. The dedicated server from Taiwan HiNet DDoS protection DC equiped higher hard defense standard, fully automated & customized defense system, and protect your server by firewall protection system for global enterprise. Which preventing DDoS attack, and keeping your server safety.
*Taiwan class I telecommunications,which is famous for its stability and competitive line;
*New IP range,the rare new IP range in Taiwan;
*Taiwan high-quality backbone network;
*Morning orders will be delivered in the afternoon. V&Web offers fast deployment;

Taiwan HiNet Data Center Hosting Notice:

* We offer free system reinstallation once in a month. More times are available for our regular customers.
* Taiwan HiNet data center provides co-location for servers in Taiwan. Please contact online customer service for special offers.
* We provide 24 hours detection of internet attack processing and troubleshooting.
*Please abidance by the local law when rental, sex, gamble, drugs or any other illegal behaviors are prohibited.

Type1
CPU: i7-3400
Memory: 8GB
HDD: 1TB
Bandwidth: 20Mbps
IP: 1
DDoS protection: 3Gbps
878USD/monthly

Type2
CPU: E3-1230
Memory: 8GB
HDD: 1TB
Bandwidth: 20Mbps
IP: 1
DDoS protection: 3Gbps
910USD/monthly

http://www.vandweb.com/product/index/id/289/parent/163

If you have some questions or need them, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sherry Li

Email: sales@letsidc.com