PDA

View Full Version : Is there any tool for submitting to social bookmarking sites?

marshtric
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
I tried bookmarking demon but its not submitting to many potential social bookmarking sites.Is there any other good software?Please let me know that any

Jenie0109
07-20-2009, 11:55 PM
socialmarker.com is a tool for faster submission of your story on social bookmarking sites...

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 08:23 AM
socialmarker.com is the best free online tool for social bookmarking.

sajis18
10-31-2009, 02:42 AM
Submit Articles to Multiple Social Bookmarking Sites

Posted by Saad Hamid on September 26, 2007

If you are a traffic seeker or you want to get some good amount of backlinks then I am sure I don't need to introduce you to the concept of social bookmarking.

Social bookmarking websites are basically the core of Web 2.0 generation and perhaps it is only because of them that we can save and take a look at the most popular knowledge oriented articles from all around the web with less effort and research.

Fast Social Bookmarking Service Submitter Tool

Social Marker is a great, powerful and unique tool that will help you promote your blog over various social bookmarking services with very less effort and in a very little time. Submitting your articles to various social bookmarking services is definitely a pain in the ass but thanks to Social Marker you will now able to submit your articles to multiple social bookmarking sites at once. The other sweet thing about this service is that it is totally free to use and comes with very easy to use bookmarking tools........................

captainindustry
11-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Ahhh. I didn't even know I was looking for this until I saw the title of the post. Brilliant! ABsolutely brilliant. Thank you!

This site is full of diamonds.

rumsfo
11-02-2009, 05:43 AM
I assume that better do manually not with software if you need good results

Hosting India
11-02-2009, 08:59 AM
i am using SOCIAL MARKER , it is one of the best tools, it has many functions, just explore it and make bookmarking better

~ServerPoint~
11-03-2009, 04:54 AM
You need to do that manually if you want really good results

Fireman
11-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Try to do manually, it gets time but give you much better result, anyways try to use socialmarker.com and also try to find and post in other than socialmarker's registered site.

HostEase
11-03-2009, 10:05 PM
socialmark.com is a good website to do social bookmarking,it is very easy and convenient.But you should also do that manually if you want to get good results.

Hosting India
11-04-2009, 09:24 AM
i am getting good results with social marker as well, i have compared it with manual submissions and i would say that both are equivalent

jackson
11-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Try with socialmarker.com, i feel its the best one. Am using it from longer time.Its good tool for bookmarking. They will keep updating this tool from time to time.

~ServerPoint~
11-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Try with socialmarker.com, i feel its the best one. Am using it from longer time.Its good tool for bookmarking. They will keep updating this tool from time to time.

How many %% does it submit? I believe with such tools you may lose a lot of useful web sites

kickmoko
11-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Wow..thanks for socialmarker.com...

chathura
11-16-2009, 11:58 PM
There are some tools to submit bookmarks to book marking sites. But better you post manually. Because most of sites ignore tools/software.

~ServerPoint~
11-17-2009, 03:49 AM
There are some tools to submit bookmarks to book marking sites. But better you post manually. Because most of sites ignore tools/software.

What did you mean said they ignored? Perhaps you meant they have the protection against the automatic submission right?

Ellie
11-23-2009, 01:30 PM
In the past, i used to use such post for hosts sites. But to keep my hosting, i need to make a lot of monthly posts on their community. I hardly managed time for that so im no more using them. Anyhow,thanks for sharing.

D.swike
12-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Hello again,

Im submitting to social bookmarking sites only once. Is there a better way which I wonder to learn.

For instance, should we re-submit the website to the social bookmarkings again and again from time to time? If yes, how many times should we submit it?

I just want to learn a useful and simple formula for social bookmark submissions.

Thanks.

Jestin07
07-17-2012, 04:13 AM
You used auto fill which is the best tool for directory submission and social bookmarking.

blessy_smith
07-17-2012, 05:13 AM
socialmarker.com is the best free online tool for submitting social bookmarking sites.

masterdrugstore
07-18-2012, 06:21 AM
It is a great, powerful and unique tool that will help you promote your blog over many social bookmarking services with very less effort and in a very few time.

briankins88
07-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Hello Friend, Why think about software. Do the social bookmarking manually. If you make the social bookmarking use the software , it's save you time but after some time its count as spam. Do you want to make spam work.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 06:59 AM
hi Social bookmarking is best way to promote page rank...there are many social bookmarking websites in internet to submit the stories.

amittrch
07-23-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi,
You can use Auto fill software

JerrickYeoh
07-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Usually free submit social bookmarking always help you to submit to those social bookmarking site that have PR less than zero and some sites not even been index.
Only paid one will help you submit to delicious , digg, reddit and so on .