PDA

View Full Version : PPC and SEO

Stephanie111
02-25-2016, 08:21 AM
Please tell me about PPC and SEO, which is the best to increase back link and traffic.

BerthaJones
02-25-2016, 08:38 AM
They are both good but if you want free traffic, you must go with SEO.

varunindia88
02-26-2016, 03:42 AM
For getting intent traffic then go for PPC and it is paid features given by Google and SEO is organic method to gain natural traffic but it is long process.

Pravin
02-26-2016, 05:45 AM
Both are great but depends upon requirement. If you have a new website, it is good to go with PPC as it will help in passing on traffic to your site where as if you do SEO for your new site, it is of no use to expect benefits in less time. The better is to invest 70% of your budget on PPC in the beginning and 30% on SEO and as time passes, can scale the investment accordingly. Once the website starts ranking on top for desired keywords, its okay to stop investing in PPC.

Fadia Sheetal
02-26-2016, 06:18 AM
Great answer... I also agree with you.

simon_says
02-26-2016, 06:37 AM
Everything depends on what your expectations from the campaign will be. Very good response gave you @Pravin about 70/30 budget (bigger amount for PCC, smalest for SEO). So if you want to gain clients now and gain a growing audience, PCC mode wil certainly require large financial budget. If the project is still in some stage of development, but there is already website, then you should focus on positioning. This process takes some time, so the sooner SEO starts the better, but as I wrote above it doesn't give you immediate results, that you can expect by campaign PCC .