PDA

View Full Version : How to Promote Your Local Business Online ?

87nitingarg
03-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to Promote Your Local Business Online. Please tell me some tips.

Thanks

schumannrober
03-01-2016, 07:18 AM
10 Ways To Promote Your Local Business Online To Increase Your Productivity. Ready this Blog. http://www.mohsinqureshi.com/2016/01/25/how-to-promote-your-local-business-online/

rohitnagpure336
03-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Free classified ads sites is the best, easy and strong online platform where you can promote your business local Online.

Shay_Fox
03-01-2016, 10:08 AM
10 Ways To Promote Your Local Business Online To Increase Your Productivity. Ready this Blog. http://www.mohsinqureshi.com/2016/01/25/how-to-promote-your-local-business-online/

Great post. Thanks for the information.

Monish
12-20-2016, 01:06 AM
You wanna promote your local business? first step is to do business listing submission and profile creation, if you have time go for classified submission. Concentrate more on map listing.

incomecracker
12-23-2016, 02:36 AM
Use the three big local listing services. ...
Embrace social media. ...
Start a blog. ...
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
SEO your company website. ...
Press releases. ...
Join a relevant online community and contribute.

ShreyaKoushik
12-24-2016, 01:49 AM
For promotion of your business locally, you can use a local listing technique - A local listing is any mention of a local business out on the web, with or without a link. Local listing is the method of making a business appear in more local search engine result pages.

sadianisar
12-24-2016, 06:43 AM
Perform Local SEO techniques, social media marketing, Google+ account etc.

RH-Calvin
12-27-2016, 01:48 AM
Local businesses can be promoted with the help of local seo techniques. Local seo helps to promote your business in your area local and build its popularity within the country. Submitting your website to Google maps, classified ads and local business listing websites are some of the techniques used to build your local search engine rankings.

Angeljoe
12-27-2016, 02:57 AM
Please give me suggestion friends

SD Groupkol
12-27-2016, 05:08 AM
Great Post keep it up.

mars123
12-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Marketing/Promoting is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Online marketing is heeding its way in a faster pace when compared to traditional marketing.I think this is due to the increase usage of internet among people.Also this type of marketing is simple,cost effective, reach a larger crowd instantly and even the results can be traced back using tools.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,SEO,article/blog submission,rewards or discounts through their website,online advertisements etc.There are providers like XnYnZ.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques to improve the business.

kenscio
12-28-2016, 03:46 AM
Best initial steps:
1. Use the three big local listing services - Google, Yahoo and Bing.
2. Start on Social Media.
3. Start a blog.
4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
5. Start SEO.
6. Shoot off a press release.
7. Join a relevant online community and contribute.

chiragpatel108
01-08-2017, 11:32 PM
There are lots of ways to promote your local business, but i suggest you best way

Classified Ads : You can promote your local business through post your business's services ads on classified websites.

janpaul7890
01-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Local business listing and classifieds are best way to promote your business locally.

wiztech
01-09-2017, 06:58 AM
Seems like an awful lot of local businesses hit this wall. “I’ve registered my business, set up some products, built a website … now what?!”

As an entrepreneur that’s predominantly worked on things to enable small businesses, this question is near to my heart. And what sucks is that I don’t feel like there is a satisfactory answer to this question for local businesses right now.

The usual recommendations of content marketing and SEO are okay but they can take a long time to bear fruit and competitors and changing algorithms can wipe out a lot of hard earned progress overnight.

A couple of thoughts and options:

Google has a choke-hold on digital marketing and getting significant organic visibility through SEO or content marketing can be really time consuming. It’s worth doing but it’s a long-term investment and everybody else is trying to do the same thing and competing for the same top 10 positions. (The blogs at Unbounce and Copyblogger are really good resources for content marketing.)

Google’s Adwords or pay per click advertising has reached a level where it’s priced out a lot of small businesses. It’s easy to burn through a lot of money with pay per click advertising and if your landing pages and website aren’t converting visitors to customers very well then this can get reallllly expensive.

Groupon might be a good option for some businesses, because they are somewhat localized and have good reach. The problem is that their steep discounts and revenue sharing might result in a net loss if your profit margin isn’t very high and I haven’t heard a lot of good things about Groupon producing repeat customers (i.e., they’re just there for the deal, no brand loyalty.)

Advertising on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites is another option but what strikes me about this approach is—people aren’t on there to see advertising, buy things or discover new products. They’re on there to talk to their friends or share pictures of their kids/cats/toys.

Word of mouth is great, but like any sort of viral marketing it can be rather elusive to plan for. It just sort of happens if you do a bunch of other things right.

Direct mail might be a viable channel, too. Some businesses swear by it and find a lot of success using it. I can’t remember the last time I chose a business that sent me direct advertising but I also understand that my habits aren’t representative of the entire world!

Share your knowledge or experience on Quora and find a relevant way to plug what you’re doing into the conversation—I’m doing this right now. (But don’t participate only in conversations that benefit you; I’m here on Quora mainly because I like answering questions and hope some of my answers are helpful for people!)
We’ve been working on tackling this question at Kahuti (A social network that connects people who live close to each other.) We’re trying to build a community-level social network that brings people and businesses in a community together in a way that increases visibility of local events, issues, conversations, products, businesses and so on.

daikaads
04-26-2017, 03:38 AM
Do perform Free Classifieds Submission and Local Business Listings for promoting the business locally.

RashidS45
04-26-2017, 03:46 AM
For promoting your local business online just do directory submission, classifieds, business listing in local locations for which you are targeting.