PDA

View Full Version : How To Improve Website Ranking In Search Engine?

poojasl1
03-07-2016, 12:51 AM
hello friends,

please tell me how can i improve website ranking in search engine.
my website is www.glamras.com.

Jennifer Martin
03-07-2016, 05:04 AM
In order to improve the website ranking it's important to have a website, which is user as well as search engine friendly. Make sure you are targeting the right keyword for each page, and you are not over optimizing the page. Strong On-Page optimization along with quality of backlinks helps to increase the website ranking. Apart from SEO, start social media account of your website, run PPC campaign, Content Marketing, etc these are some techniques which also helps to increase the traffic.

varunindia88
03-07-2016, 05:40 AM
For improve website ranking on search engine make sure your on page is perfect and meta, description, sitemap of website should be update and then do off page activity. Curate your content on social media also.

BenWood
03-07-2016, 07:15 AM
You follow rules of SEO and make best quality backlinks and post blog and press release and article for you website. and do properly seo work.

Pitradev
03-07-2016, 07:47 AM
You can increase the web site ranking by SEO in Search Engine Ranking.

RH-Calvin
03-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Search engine ranking can be improved by good on page and off page seo techniques. Content building and promotion help much to optimize keywords and rank them higher in search engines.

veraajverma
03-08-2016, 01:24 AM
hello friends,

please tell me how can i improve website ranking in search engine.
my website is www.glamras.com.

Basically in seo we do focus on two things : On page and Off page.

1. In on page optimization we do focus on the quality of content, internal linking, navigation, url structure, page load time, meta tags, header tags, alt tags, image optimization etc etc.

2. In off page optimization we do link building through various methods forums, article posting, blogging, guest blog, blog comment, press release, social bookmarking, image submission, video submission, directory submission etc etc..

rajanvefgus
03-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Getting site's ranking in search engine is a strategy of search engine. If your site is according to rules and regulation of search engines, your site will get good ranking.

dennis123
03-11-2016, 03:21 AM
these are few tips that help you to improve your website rank
Use the most relevant and search keywords that relate to the content you provide, Add yourself to Google,Have quality content,Create original content,Choose a good domain name,Creating Your Code,Create quality back links,Do that social media.

rohitnagpure336
03-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Your website is in Hindi related to "Bollywood News" then you need to promote keywords like as, Bollywood News, Bollywood Hindi News, Hollywood news in hindi, Bhojpuri News in hindi, Film News hindi, keep this types of keywords on On page page work after that go for link building process.

Focus on social media marketing by this way you will get good promotion for your website and people can also share your website to another person through social media.

ramskl
03-12-2016, 01:20 AM
1. Publish relevant content
2. Update content regularly
3. Have a link worthy site.

seomarqetrix
03-12-2016, 02:10 AM
If you website ranking so check the on page step by step meta tags unique content,url optimization heading tags h1 h2 keyword density, image optimization, robot.txt after checking the on page you will start off page activity strategy like , article submission and blog submission forum posting , blog commenting and local business listing its very help full your website and improve the keyword ranking position.

Nexevo Technolo
03-15-2016, 11:16 AM
If you want to increase the website ranking in google you must follow these step.
1.increase the website traffic
2.increase the web site back links
3.use only quality content.
4.Dont Ignore the social media sites

Paralabs
03-16-2016, 03:15 AM
For starters, you can check your website on this checklist http://mysiteauditor.com/resources/free-seo-checklist

stuartspindlo
03-16-2016, 06:00 AM
By optimizing the website as SEO point of view and doing white hat SEO following the Google guidelines.

sarvodyaseo
03-16-2016, 06:17 AM
you will have to do on page and off page SEO. do Article Submission, social bookmarking, classified submission, business listing, Press releases, guest postning

jane1
03-16-2016, 06:28 AM
Find out competitor's backlinks and follow the relevant sites to post links with information for valid white hat backlinks.