PDA

View Full Version : Getting link from High PR Nofollow site is helpful for the Keyword Ranking?

SerenMckay
03-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Hi People,

I have a query, Getting link from High PR No-follow site is helpful for the keywords Ranking?

veraajverma
03-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Nofollow link are not helpful in keywords ranking but if the nofollow link is from reputed site, relevant to our niche then definitely i'll go for that.

brknny
03-09-2016, 02:58 AM
In the first place, how would you know it's a high-PR page? There's no such thing as a "high-PR site." PR is doled out at the page level. Google quit redesigning the general population toolbar PR number years prior. While regardless they utilize PR inside as a positioning component, nobody outside the Googleplex recognizes what the present PR is for any given page.

Second, is this a connection you are going to "assemble" yourself? (i.e, would you say you are ready to put a live connection yourself?)

On the other hand is it an editorial link? (i.e, a connection that another person places on their site since they such as your offer or your substance - or at the very least a link that you submit but which undergoes an editorial review and approval process before going live?)

When all is said in done, article connections are significantly more important than "assembled" joins. As a rule, it's ideal to get a connection from a legitimate site than not to get such a connection. Any article connection can possibly offer assistance. The amount it will help is an open inquiry

PaulaEdwards
03-09-2016, 05:27 AM
No follow links are not helpful for keyword ranking. They are good for driving more traffic to your site instead of ranking because No follow link doest not pass link juice from one site to another.

Pitradev
03-09-2016, 06:00 AM
It is good to getting the no follow back link but not enough to improve the ranking.

decalontop90
03-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Yes, you can build on High PR no follow sites because high PR back links help to increase your keyword rank on search engine results. But link should be create on relevant website to your business.

dennis123
03-10-2016, 06:55 AM
All the links that are using the nofollow attribute don`t pass any link juice. That means that they won't help in any way with the rank of your website.
That doesn't mean that nofollow links are not useful. They can be a source of traffic and a way to have access to a broader audience, especially if you get a nofollow link from a big website.

Mark Thompson
03-10-2016, 07:14 AM
Backlink noffolow is not helpful for ranking, it only get traffic to your website.

rohitnagpure336
03-12-2016, 02:15 AM
NO follow links are also important for our website but it not help for ranking but we can do good promotion and can get huge traffic through that site.