PDA

View Full Version : Full managed VPS questions

Invader
04-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Hi everybody!
We are going to start a new project (e-store), but there is a little trouble. We sold an idea that we need to use a CMS system to our boss. It started great but then we ve lost a lot of speed and conversion. Lags, lot of lags, we ve called a support and they said that we need a VPS, cause CMS (1C-Bitrix) is very hugry for resources. Therefore, we need a good VPS with full support, cause im preety bad in technical questions and I am responsible for this. Waiting for your advices.

1.What congiguration do i need? In perspective
2.What range price i have to aim?
3.It there protected from DDos аttacks?

Thanks!

ikoula
04-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Hello,

We can't advise you on the ressources question, it is probably why you were led on a VPS plan because on some you can modify ressources.
Plus you should look for a provider who can offer you fully managed VPS.

hostdare
04-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Well,we will need more details like what is your site cpu/ram usage.There are many vpses out there like ovh,ramnode which will suit your need is unamanged.For managed vps,I will recommend wiredtree or knownhost.

thewebhostingdi
04-06-2016, 01:32 AM
While you run a eCommerce website, you are storing the most critical data such CC details of customers, personnel details of customer, billing addresses etc. You never know what website's going to be compromised and that might affect your website as well. So, hosting web shops in shared host is the major security risk. An eCommerce websites must be hosted under the isolated and more secure environment like either VPS Hosting or dedicated server. The web shops are never recommended to be hosted under shared environment because you will be sharing the server resources with 100s of other websites. Now coming back to your questions.

1.What configuration do i need? In perspective

>>It depends on the daily traffic you are receiving. However, you can start with 2 to 4 GB VM as a start-up and then upgrade later according to your requirement.

>>You should consider the price range between 30 USD to 60 USD for 2-4 GB RAM VM.

>>Yes, mostly HyperVisors are protected against the DDoS attacks.

If you want to avail the most reliable VPS hosting services then I can suggest you AccuWebHosting as the most excellent web hosting provider with fastest and skilled support.

RH-Calvin
04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
A fully managed VPS hosting service will definitely help you to manage your hosting by web host technicians on your behalf. They will be responsible to install software and provide technical support for variety of needs.

Pravin
04-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Are you looking for the provider as per your geo location or it does not matters much?

ThatGuy
04-06-2016, 08:58 AM
I think you need to get more options to choose from. My recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com (http://kvchosting.com/) VPS hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.

transilvania
04-06-2016, 09:17 AM
The best VPS providers are yougottohaveithosting.co.za (http://www.yougottohaveithosting.co.za/vps.html) and a2hosting.com (https://www.a2hosting.com/vps-hosting/managed).
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
Servers are well-supported and prices are competitive.

imort
04-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Hi everybody!
We are going to start a new project (e-store), but there is a little trouble. We sold an idea that we need to use a CMS system to our boss. It started great but then we ve lost a lot of speed and conversion. Lags, lot of lags, we ve called a support and they said that we need a VPS, cause CMS (1C-Bitrix) is very hugry for resources. Therefore, we need a good VPS with full support, cause im preety bad in technical questions and I am responsible for this. Waiting for your advices.

Thanks!

Hey
You'll need at least 2 Gb RAM and 2 core CPU from my experience, and you'll need a room for future, so I can suggest you look for hoster where you can change a plan for existing VPS.
Or you can look for possibility of purchasing a dedicated server alone, can't say for sure, didn't aware of your budget at all.

And no, you can use CloudFlare for DDoS defense, and it's not included, at least I didn't heard of it.

praveenk
04-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi everybody!

Thanks!

For better solution provide me following information

1) How many domains/websites you want to host.
2) Disk space used by your websites.
3) Average traffic received by your website in last three months and bandwidth usage.
4) How many database you are using and disk space usage by database.

Corrazon
04-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Invader
04-15-2016, 04:30 AM
Thank you for all of your replies, guys
I already find a solution
I think I will use a first proposition

daric
04-15-2016, 05:45 AM
I think cloud sever hosting is option to good for you, for cloud server I will suggest you to go with eUK host's eNlight cloud as it comes with unique features of auto-scalability and pay per consume. eNlight Cloud analyses the resource utilization of VMs and automatically detects & adapts to it ensuring the seamless functioning. Auto scalability scales the resources such as RAM, Storage , Bandwidth etc. automatically as per the requirement of the users for e.g. If there is sudden spike in the traffic eNlight automatically up scales the resources similarly, it scales them down when not required. pay per consume feature enables user to pay only for the resources they have utilized. Which helps the customers to avoid any CAPEX OVERHEADS?

Bobby
04-15-2016, 08:19 AM
Fully-managed VPS deals are available from hostsailor.com (https://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/) and a2hosting.com (https://www.a2hosting.com/vps-hosting/managed).
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

klimm
04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
VPS deals from eWallHost.com (https://www.ewallhost.com/swiss-vps-linux) are worth your attention.
They are DDoS protected and they start low as 4.25$! Support is online for 24 hours.

charcoal
04-22-2016, 08:55 AM
I know that with JVMHost.com (http://www.jvmhost.com/) hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 02:24 AM
A fully managed VPS hosting service will definitely help you to manage your hosting by web host technicians on your behalf. They will be responsible to install software and provide technical support for variety of needs.

mani ge3e
06-17-2016, 11:57 PM
With Media Temple Fully Managed VPS hosting, you get affordable, scalable hosting, fully managed by the web’s best premium support team. And when we say “fully managed,” we mean it: OS and application updates, performance and security monitoring, automated backups, and much more.

Our CloudTech engineers will actively protect and manage your servers 24/7/365, for a fraction of the cost of hiring your own SysAdmin staff. So you can spend your time doing what you’re good at — creating websites, launching new projects, and running your business.

Ethan.p
06-24-2016, 01:07 AM
You are looking VPS with full supports (Managed VPS )means i suggest you ctrlswitches (http://ctrlswitches.com/),because they are best in Managed servers,also you check some other popular websites like leasedlayer,spicyhost,compare hardware setup and prices.select better one based on your requirement.

seoexpert147
08-09-2016, 10:59 AM
VPSs are excellent for websites using Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, or Magento that demand more than a shared environment can empower. We have 7 VPS packages to satisfy every budget and need. All VPS packages now include DDOS protection at no additional charge!
ell OpenVZ Virtual Private Servers at competitive prices and earn a good profit. We offer 10 different OpenVZ server setups with a free SolusVM Admin Panel, a free Control Panel and multiple free bonuses. Get an OpenVZ VPS at a wholesale price for your own needs.

leasedlayer
08-10-2016, 12:13 AM
VPS is best choice for E-commerce,and check with german vps,because some providers providing more then 50% one time discount.and also you check in offers section also.

VPS9
08-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Have a look at VPS9 networks Managed VPS Hosting. Basic DDOS protection, free cPanel access, Free management services and much more. Visit main website and PM us for more details.

PnS Hostings
08-22-2016, 04:49 AM
We do offer Managed cPanel vps hosting on great price.

https://pnshostings.com/vps-hosting.php

Check management table for more information.