PDA

View Full Version : Difference b/w Article and Blog

artijain1900
04-06-2016, 03:41 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that what is the Difference b/w Article and Blog ? tell me ..

Livepro
04-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Articles tend to employ a minimum of Five paragraphs,with a clear opening and closing paragraph respectively introducing and then reinforcing the points of the article. A Blog post piece of writing,usually in a 'conversational' style,aimed at updating or educating your readers,or to spark ideas and interest in your Business.

veraajverma
04-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that what is the Difference b/w Article and Blog ? tell me ..

Article is about a particular incident or things which you can describe. But in blog you can also add your personal opinion about any thing, it also allows you to do two way communication through which you can communicate with your audience.

DevinMataka
04-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Article:
- Written In the second or third person
- Static on the website
- Designed to be carefully read
- Contains a lot of data, statistics
- 1,500 word or more
Blog:
- Written In the second or third person (usually)
- Readers can subscribe
- Designed to be easy to scan
- Usually includes one or more images
- 1,500 word or less

Alanah_Rae
04-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Article:
- Written In the second or third person
- Static on the website
- Designed to be carefully read
- Contains a lot of data, statistics
- 1,500 word or more
Blog:
- Written In the second or third person (usually)
- Readers can subscribe
- Designed to be easy to scan
- Usually includes one or more images
- 1,500 word or less

Thanks for the information.

thanks

ragulaussie
04-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Article
Written in the second or third person

Blog
Written in the first person

RH-Calvin
04-12-2016, 01:33 AM
An article is a collection of words written to provide information and share knowledge. A blog is a collection of articles posted together in a Web2.0 platform to share content over the internet.

michaelclarke
04-12-2016, 07:04 AM
Articles are generally approximately 1500 words and contain explanations, analysis and/or visuals (screen captures, illustrations, etc.) Articles are evaluated on the value of the content to the community as well as on accuracy.
Blogs are tips, general information, or otherwise brief information regarding the use and implementation of Symantec products. Blogs are generally between 100 and 500 words and are submitted to the site via the blogs area in the Symantec Connect community. Tips must relate to Symantec products.

anirban09P
04-20-2016, 12:34 AM
Article Submissions has become one of the most popular ways of promoting your website. Your reader gets to read informative and useful content. The website hosting the article gets a share of the revenue and you get targeted traffic as well as some links to your website.

Blog Commenting is also an another off page SEO activity for website promotion. It is a very good source of diverse backlinks to your site. Blog commenting simply to put your views on related article or post. Blog commenting really helps you to increase your web traffic and rankings as well.