PDA

View Full Version : What is site link?

ajay49560
04-07-2016, 07:52 AM
What is site link?

Livepro
04-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Sitelinks are a listing format in the SERPs that show a website’s main page as well as several targeted internal links indented below the main entry, and organized into two columns. In the diagram below, (1) indicates the main page listing, and (2) indicate the internal site links:Sitelinks only display for branded or navigational queries. For example, when users search for “quicksprout,” they are probably trying to get to my site, www.livepro.in. Because Google algorithmically intuits this, they deliver not only Quicksprout.com as the main result, but also additional options that point users to internal pages.

In the screenshot above, I searched just “quicksprout.” Below, I search for “quicksprout blog.” Because it’s a branded/navigational search with keywords, I get the same website, but a different URL for the main result: quicksprout.com/blog/. The sitelinks are different, too.

ApcallCenters
04-11-2016, 07:08 AM
Site links can be managed from content manager >>Site links.
What it includes:
1.Header Links (Based upon the website design if u add site link it will show in your frontend )
2.Footer Links
3.Add Links
4.Menu category

ritika.patel
04-11-2016, 07:21 AM
Thanks for giving the important information in short words.

Ryderbracker
04-11-2016, 08:05 AM
An inline weblink shows distant material without the need for embedding the material. The distant material may be utilized with or without the user choosing connection.

bobnelson
04-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Most web site operators view Sitelinks as a reputation enhancer, and also a way to control a greater area of the search results page. For these reasons Sitelinks are valuable.