PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine Optimization

nava
07-31-2009, 06:00 AM
The term Search Engine Optimization also known as SEO refers to optimizing the web pages as per the algorithms of the search engine used to rank web pages. Owing to years of experience and testing DESSS Applying Technologies has developed the fine art of finding the way to the top of search engines.

Search Engine Optimization for major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Excite and MSN) can generate a tremendous amount of highly qualified traffic. Quality web site promotion services and search engine optimization with DESSS Houston Search Engine Optimization team can generate better return on your marketing dollars than almost any other type of online marketing. If you don't find real promoter to get your website somewhere in the first few pages for a search, you're missing out on a huge amount of traffic. Many websites are not ranked well, even in areas that apply to their industry or even their company name.

Jenie0109
08-03-2009, 05:41 AM
lol. A way to advertise your site on the wrong section. mod:)

~ServerPoint~
08-03-2009, 05:44 AM
lol. A way to advertise your site on the wrong section. mod:)

Excuse me? Do you know some thing and maybe you will be able to share that with me?

Jenie0109
08-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Excuse me? Do you know some thing and maybe you will be able to share that with me?

well i guess the first post on the thread, if you're going to understand the content of the post...part introduction of seo and part is advertising his site which is i think its not on the proper place... am i right?

rumsfo
08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
That is difficult to say that is promotion. I see some basic and general things are mentored

RH1
08-07-2009, 10:51 AM
A lot of times with post like these Ill take out the advertised section for them :) Leaving the info

shakir
08-17-2009, 04:16 AM
he tell something.. may helpful for somebody and contains some information.. Can not say its promotion.. almost are working for promotion

Jenie0109
08-19-2009, 02:47 AM
he tell something.. may helpful for somebody and contains some information.. Can not say its promotion.. almost are working for promotion

then tell me how the post helps you?

bermuda
08-30-2009, 06:55 AM
Search engine optimization has remained among the complex and difficult tasks among webmasters and the sites admins since several years ago.

Search engines regularly are amending their algorithms and links have proved to be the ultimate answer.

HostEase
09-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I think you advertise your site on the wrong section.:)

vikas1234
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
well its good for new people to understand SEO but yes there were some advertisment

johny09
10-08-2009, 02:29 AM
if you want to know more details i could gave here...just click here (http://www.google.com)

absoluteseo001
10-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Search Engine Optimization is one of the prominent marketing strategies these days to get the unlimited traffic towards your website. Search Engine Optimization plays an imperative role to make a website error free and optimize it in such a way to get high Search Engine Ranking and large traffic volume in search engines like Google, yahoo and MSN. AbsoluteSeo.net is prominent to provide SEO Services for every type of business according to website requirements. I am using the services of this company and I am fully satisfied with the search engine ranking of my website. You can try this company at: www.AbsoluteSeo.net

haraziabb
10-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Oh, you may bought this tool and have read the material - excellent. you would really do like your software. It's very well though out and skillfully executed. Bookmarking manually to many sites used to be a time consuming process.

PaylessSEO
10-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey,

Thanks for sharing your information about search engine optimization. This is really a useful write up.

paylessseo.com

alemcherry
10-16-2009, 07:23 AM
That is difficult to say that is promotion. I see some basic and general things are mentored

Those are very basic and very general. Anybody who doesn't know that would probably not come to this forum.

Also that looks like a copy paste work. When somebody makes his first post with unwanted, useless advice like these, most experienced members understand the real intention.

kumar80
10-20-2009, 08:27 AM
SEO is important for any website to generate desired output from it.

bryansmith
10-23-2009, 06:48 AM
The way he explained about seo is good, but this is not the place for advertisement. there is an difference between advertisement and promotion.

Daniel85479
12-08-2010, 07:31 AM
The Search Engine Optimization is also known as SEO. Search Engine Optimization is one of the natural marketing strategies. SEO is a powerful way to get your website or your blog higher in the search engines.

maggiemartine
12-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Search Engine Optimization

Two resources for selecting keywords that I have found very useful are:

Google's recently enhanced Keyword Tool and WordTracker.

Once you have chosen your keywords your next step is to add the keywords to your website. You can optimize your website yourself, it just takes a little time and patience. I used an excellent ebook with easy to follow step-by-step instructions entitled 3 Steps To Search Engine Success and another to help me improve my rankings entitled 10 Ways To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings.
Getting high rankings in Google is all about links. You need to have more links aimed at your web page, with the keywords you want to rank for in the anchor text, than your competition does. However, it is incredibly time consuming and tedious to manually check every single result for the number of links it has aimed at it. Also having to manually check the anchor text of those links can take hours! The WebComp Analyst is highly recommended as it will save you hours of work and do the job for you in seconds.

aaarwin67
12-10-2010, 04:19 AM
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is about building link and increasing your website visibility in search engines by carrying out various techniques.

team national (http://www.linkedin.com/in/teamnational)

Click SSL
12-10-2010, 04:37 AM
Nice information its usefulness and significance is overwhelming the way you covered all the basic necessary information is really impressive good work.

johnclay11
12-10-2010, 01:49 PM
optimization of search engines (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or web page on search engines by the natural search results or not paid. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people want.

davidweb09
08-16-2022, 02:31 AM
SEO is the best to optimize the website according to Google guidelines, so that it can start rank higher easily. https://goo.gl/maps/aL3YyFaESVYjKo6C7