PDA

View Full Version : How to get top position with the help of long tail keywords?

smitharetha
04-12-2016, 05:41 AM
I am using long tail keywords in my website.. What are the tips I have to use to get top position in Google search...

RH-Calvin
04-20-2016, 01:45 AM
Long tail keywords usually have less number of searches in Google and hence they are often used to rank your website faster in search results. They are used to diversify your link building techniques and rank your website faster in search engines.

riprook7
04-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Long tail keywords are easier and more profitable to drive the target audience. This helps in more customer engagement and get top position in Google search.

ritika.patel
04-20-2016, 06:01 AM
for getting top rank your site need quality content and big traffic and follow the white hat SEO technique.

ShreyaKoushik
04-20-2016, 07:45 AM
Using long tail keyword is can be a very beneficial trick for keyword ranking.
Few benefits of using long tail keyword-
Long tail keywords are much more targeted to a specific sub topic.
Another advantage is that long tail keywords bring in much more targeted traffic.
By sprinkling them into your page copy, you are more likely to pull in traffic that converts at a higher rate.

brknny
04-20-2016, 07:52 AM
Keep using long tail keywords and be careful about your linking. Focus on relevant linking to get the top rankings in google.