PDA

View Full Version : What is your link building process?

AliceFowell
04-16-2016, 04:43 AM
Hello All,

As we all know that Most of old SEO link building techniques have been outdated and not in use. I would like to know all of you link building process in 2016.

LisaHandson
04-16-2016, 07:23 AM
Link building has changed a lot in the last few years, so you can see if they talk about buying web 2.0 links and spamming, or if they go the white-hat route of creating great content. You can see if they’re practical or regurgitating what they have read online.

Mark Thompson
04-16-2016, 07:57 AM
I think quality backlinks is still effective now.

ragulaussie
04-18-2016, 02:24 AM
I think form high quality backlinks from other websites

veraajverma
04-18-2016, 02:38 AM
Link building is still very effective and in use. But the way of getting links has been changed. Don't get link on same anchor text again and again. Engage user through your content and encourage them to link back to your post or share your post with others. Its a best and natural way of linking.

CarolineMurphy
04-27-2016, 03:37 AM
Most of the previous SEO techniques are not in use and known as SPAM. I would recommend that create few but high quality and natural backlinks from high authority sites related to your niche rather than bulk submission or low-quality directory or bookmarking.

rohitnagpure336
04-27-2016, 06:45 AM
I am doing social Bookmarking, Forum, Article submission, local Business listing, classified ads, press release submission, social media marketing.

BrilltechEngg12
04-27-2016, 07:03 AM
I am doing social Bookmarking, Forum, Article submission, local Business listing, classified ads, press release submission, social bookmarking.it's a off page are Activites in link building.

brknny
04-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Link building techniques are still effective but has got many changes in link building techniques.Only quality and free backlinks are given more priority by search engines.Low quality backlinks and sponsored links are not worthy at all.

Livepro
04-28-2016, 02:45 AM
Link Building is the very crucial for generating traffic into the website,these below techniques should be follow
Guest Posting
Create Infographics
Content marketing
Blog Commenting
Building Links over Emails
Social Bookmarking

Bluesky94
04-28-2016, 05:54 AM
Link Building is the very crucial for generating traffic into the website,these below techniques should be follow
Guest Posting
Create Infographics
Content marketing
Blog Commenting
Building Links over Emails
Social Bookmarking

Alike my thought, nice information