PDA

View Full Version : 30 days free trial Reseller hosting, unlimited resources, free domain,ssl and more

ohostme
05-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the newly launched white label re seller program from ohostme.com,

We have been hard at it developing this platform to allow you to simply sell your own shared hosting plans based on the following:

All this included with our program!*
Free setup of your own VPS
Free domain name
Free SSL Certificate
Free Softaculous
Access to CLoudFlare
Acces to SiteApps
Use of Cpanel/WHM
Free control panel (manage your clients with ease..
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email, FTP, MySql
Free full support from our techs
Free full support ticket system (support your clients easily)

How does it work?
Join our program and resell as much as you want as often as you want, you simply add your own hosting plans using the unlimited resources we provide on your own vps and customers can then purchase from your set plans.

How do i get paid?
when customers sign up they choose the plan that suits them, an invoice is automatically created in your reseller area and their client area for them to pay. they then click on the payment link in their account and make the payment direct to your paypal account. Don't want to use your paypal account no problem contact us and we will collect the payment for you and payout every 30 days.

Will anyone know i am reselling your services?
In short No!, it is fully white label in your clients area your business name will be shown in the header top left and footer of the resellpanel your customers will never know you resell our services.

Is there instructions on how to use your system?
Yes! we provide full faq's on how to setup and use our system, you can also request more help via the built in support ticket system.

How do i support my clients?
We have taken extra time and effort to include a built in support ticket system your clients can use when they submit a ticket it goes dirctly to you keeping us out of the loop and keeping it fully white label. If there is any question you do not know the answer to just send us a support ticket and we will help you provide the best answer possible.

Are you looking for a cost effective way to resell hosting and start your own web hosting business today, we provide the know how and the software and you benefit with little upfront cost per year and no licence fees for billing and control panels.

Well let us help you achieve that with our new Resellpanel, built from the ground up to give you an easy way to mange and bill clients without the huge licencing costs of other programs or apps.

Try it now for free! - try our service for free for 30 days and we know you will be impressed and best of all it will not have cost you a cent nothing at all!

Try it today!: Try resellpanel today! (http://myresellpanel.ohostme.com)

*Normal cost is $3.33 per month charged annually, your trial account will be on a shared vps if you decide to stay with us we will transfer your clients to your own vps and whm/cpanel account.