PDA

View Full Version : Best place to learn SEO?

ngoctrinhkorea
05-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Hey Hostsearch

I'm just after some advice or direction pointing as I feel I don't know enough about SEO to use it to my advantage. I've searched Google but the information I find seems to be either outdated or contrary to others things I've read.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yennhikorea

rf-harris
05-12-2016, 05:56 AM
Follow some top SEO blogs like searchenginewatch.com and searchengineland.com and also participate some good SEO forums.

orientation
05-12-2016, 06:07 AM
follow these seobook,searchengineland,moz

rohitnagpure336
05-13-2016, 02:33 AM
There are many platform are available where you can learn SEO online i,e search engine land, search engine watch, Search engine journal etc also forum is also best platform where you can discuss what you want....

salman gee
05-13-2016, 03:30 AM
It’s easy to forget sometimes, when you hang around the cool SEO blogs, that there are those of us who are just starting out – learning for the first time the ways your website code and inbound links effect the likelihood that your pages will rank.

Like most of us, I stumbled into SEO. I was working at a web development company, and the president asked me to look into this “SEO stuff”.

It’s been a long and exciting (though sometimes painful) learning experience since then.

One of the most important things I learned: don’t believe everything you read.

But there are a few resources I’ve found over the years to be deep wells of actionable knowledge.

The 12 resources below are, I feel, the best places to learn about SEO.

1. Moz (previously SEOMoz)

This was one of the first websites I frequented when I started learning SEO. The open spirit of the community combined with the consistent publication of thorough educational content makes this one of the first places I send those looking to learn more about SEO.

To get the real meat and potatoes you need a PRO Membership, but via the blog and the free SEM guides there is a ton of free information for most SEO’s, beginner or otherwise.

2. Webmaster World

Most SEO bloggers are guilty of writing too much theory and too little in the way of concrete examples. As a result we’re often left thinking, “sounds good, but how do I know this really works?”

Webmaster World is one of the oldest and most trusted forums on topics related to web development and marketing online as a whole. These are real webmasters sharing their thoughts and issues in an environment conducive to open discussion. As a result the threads often involve specific issues, a variety of voices and, most importantly, no-holds-barred discussion of the issue at hand.