PDA

View Full Version : enable suPHP & suhosin

thewebhostingdi
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
We wish to enable suPHP and suhosin on our shared Linux server to increase security level. I am just wondering if it will be possible for me to disable suhosin per domain level? If yes, then how? can I disable it from .htaccess file?

Thanks!

bjdea1
10-05-2009, 10:27 PM
I am not certain you can do this, I believe its a server wide thing, just like suphp is a server wide thing, but I could be wrong.
I would recommend going to google.com and searching - or even better try searching webhostingtalk.com forums for other peoples experience with such settings for php.

~ServerPoint~
10-06-2009, 04:15 AM
That is the settings for the whole server and can'r be used for one certain account

grservers
10-19-2009, 04:57 AM
suPHP and suhosin are offering a good level security and that applies to all users at the server. You can't overide it for a single user.

HosTechS
01-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Hello,

If you are using CPanel / WHM then you can run the script /scripts/easyapache and you can select the modules suhosin and suphp.

Otherwise if you dont have the control panel, then you need to download these rpm and install and compile it with apache so that it works.

Thank you.

HosTechS
01-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Hello,

You could not enable or disable suPHP & suhosin per domain. These are the security modules which affect on whole server. Using easyapache through cPanel you check some other security modules to like mod security and suexec.

Alefike09
01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I just installed exif, looks like it went okay.
custom/ap2/configure.php5

how do I enable DOM XML

p.s DA thanks for the centos thread

Damiana
03-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I am not certain you can do this, I believe its a server wide thing, just like suphp is a server wide thing, but I could be wrong.i would recommend going to google.com and searching - or even better try searching webhostingtalk.com forums for other peoples experience with such settings for php.

felosi
03-17-2010, 01:13 PM
DOM XSL is a php configure paramter. you need to edit the configure.php to include it, There may be some libs and packages you need in order for this to work

mrhannette
03-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Type of enabling the suphp will depend upon the panel you have installed on your server. Please provide us the control panel you are using to check it further.