PDA

View Full Version : Cpanel Shared Hosting, Cloudflare, SiteApps, 10GB Storage $1 Month Life!

ohostme
05-23-2016, 12:31 PM
Welcome to Ohostme and the face of reliable secure services.

The following plans are on offer until June 1st 2016:

The OH Plan $2.18 month

1 GB Storage
500 MB Bandwidth / month
1 FTP account
1 Email account
1 MySql account
Free Softaculous
SiteApps
Cloudflare

Discount Price: $1 per month for life and free setup!
Promotional code: onedollar - expires 1st June 2016
Order Link: Place my order (https://ohostme.com/my-account/index.php?_url=/order/oh)

MMMM Plan $5.08 month

10 GB Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth / month
10 FTP accounts
10 Email accounts
10 MySql accounts
Free Softaculous
SiteApps
Cloudflare

Discount Price:[/B] $1 per month for life and free setup!
Promotional code: onedollarm - expires 1st June 2016
Order Link: Place my order (https://ohostme.com/my-account/index.php?_url=/order/mmmm)

Our Servers
More information on our servers..

Server Specification
With Ohostme.com hosting services you get it all. Top of the line hardware at a price that you simply cannot find anywhere else. Branded, high performance HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 servers ready for you! That is our definition of true value

Software
We provide Cpanel with our shared hosting accounts as standard and with CloudFlare, SiteApps and Softaculous All Free with your account.
that is true value for money!.

Free Backup
We offer a Free offsite backup service on a monthly basis. Other options Daily and weekly are available upon checkout
We are the true value of shared hosting, we do not overcrowd servers! Select from one of the plans above..

Worldwide Hosting
More information on our shared hosting..

We at ohostme do not wish to offend anyone and that is why we offer true worldwide hosting.
No matter where in the world you live if you have an internet connection and can access hosting websites freely then you can purchase from one of our great value plans.

Need custom server locations?
We can provide a location suitable to you all you need to do is purchase a annual plan and submit a ticket to request a custom location

Choice of payment options?
We can provide 2 payment options, Monthly or annual. The most popular with our clients is monthly due to it's affordability.

Reliable Support
Support that gets the job done!

Support Tickets
Available through our billing system can be used if you have a non emergency inquiry or request, responses are within the hour

Email
you can contact us via our dedicated email address support@ohostme.com responses are typical within 24 hours and are for non emergencies.

Call us
If you wish you can Call us for emergency help during office hours Mon- Fri (9am - 5pm) GMT +44.330.350.1547
We don't provide canned responses and we have very knowledgeable staff who are here to help!