PDA

View Full Version : shared:ohostme.com Unlimited space,Bandwidth,softaculous,cloudlinux $1 year

ohostme
06-16-2016, 05:19 AM
Amazing Deal!
Ohostme has done it again, we have come up with the most amazing deal you will find nowhere else in the web hosting world, yes I know a bold cliam but i challenge you to find anything close.

We will offer you this cpanel hosting account on an annual basis with a massive discount!

what you get:

Disk Space - no limits
Bandwidth - Unmetered
cpanel control panel
softaculous Premium
Siteapps
Sitebuilder
email,FTP,Mysql and mailing lists all - Unlimited

All the above on a US Datacenter CloudLinux server for $1 for your first year then you only pay $5 per year still a great price that cannot be beaten anywhere.

You will need to use the following coupon code at checkout to get your Cpanel account for $1: amaze

click the following link: budgetannual4 - Buy Now! (https://ohostme.com/my-account/index.php?_url=/order/308)

not convinced?
Try our service for 30 days and if you are not happy we will refund your payment, no questions asked.

Why ohostme?
We offer value for money and offer the best in server technology sowe can provide the best to our clients. We have been in the business since 2011 and continue to grow year on year, so why not join us today and see what we have to offer you.

Support:

Call: 184.582.31670 (Customer Services)
Email: support@ohostme.com

Ohostme - Florida Office:
14350 60th St North Suite: 36469 Clearwater FL. 33760.
Ohostme - Portland, OR Office:
11812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15-592231 Portland, Oregon, 97217, USA