PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting

panna
08-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I have few sites for European countries i.e www.abc.fr, www.abc.de, www.abc.lu, www.abc.es etc.

Shall I host the site in respective country OR look for EU Zones?

What is zone and how it can have impact on google ranking?

Wade
08-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Not sure about google ranking...but .fr and so on will give a more localized feeling...but I belive some of these domains may need some documents..I am not sure about the documents part.

MiguelSingleHop
09-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I do believe that google ranking is determined by the country it is hosted in unless this has changed. I remember a client that came to me one year at HostingCon mentioned that this was the issue he was having in regards to moving some of his other solutions over to the US. He was concerned about the google ranking which is why he kept the solutions in the origin of the country.

~ServerPoint~
09-23-2009, 03:55 AM
You can host whereever you want to;) Just make sure web host support DNS for your domain name name zones

expo09
10-08-2009, 07:25 AM
It would be best to be hosted in the right country. It is my belief that Google takes it into consideration - but it's just one of the many factors.

shakir
10-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi,

I have few sites for European countries i.e www.abc.fr, www.abc.de, www.abc.lu, www.abc.es etc.

all same, host in any place or in same server ... Google ranking based on the site and its quality not by region

rumsfo
10-20-2009, 04:39 AM
I can't get what this post is about here

RH1
10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
rumsfo - Looks pretty simple. he has domains that have country specific extenstions. He wanted to know best to host in that country for each extenstion or on one server different countries.

Adam001
11-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Well, I personally think that US-based hosting providers can handle all your needs. But you know, there are so many web hosting providers, but not all of them are reliable ones.
As for suggestion, check out several web hosting providers which I consider to be reliable and stable ones:
Webhostingbuzz.com - flexible and stable hosting provider which can be good place for Linux hosting services. I like their discounts (SAVE - 50% off the price).
Aspnix.com - it is an expert in delivering secure and uninterrupted Windows web hosting services. Their pricing is competitive and they offer nice specials.
Hostmonster.com - it has good reputation and offers attractive hosting plans.

So, take your time, compare their offers, read reviews about them and choose the best one.

Webhosting11
07-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page on to the
Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers.

genericpillshop
07-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Thank you for visit myWebHosting168.com.
Cheap and reliable web hosting is our expertise. We will create a website for you for free you will just need to pay the cheap web hosting fee.

arishvol
07-20-2012, 06:31 AM
I also dont know about this sites.. Just you have to check it and then reg..

zita
07-20-2012, 07:28 AM
You can Host your website anywhere and its your wish..
You can go for Godaddy, they provide hosting services over the world.

Alferd
08-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I think seo hosting is best for all type of website because with help of traditional and non-traditional SEO methods it provide a great hosting feature for your website.
http://www.seohostreviews.com/

anbinal
04-24-2013, 05:16 AM
You can Host your website anywhere and its your wish..
You can go for Godaddy, they provide hosting services over the world.

Thanks for giving information.
Personally i hosted my website using Thewebpole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/website-hosting/) They provided good technical support.I like their services.

ChristineRe
07-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Hi,

You should focus on the specific users that are going to use your site according to their needs. For example if your website is related to real estate business then target the area where users want information about it.If you capture those areas more number of users uses your sites so it will automatically up your website ranking on Google.

downtopc
11-05-2013, 07:06 AM
godaddy is a best company for web hosting and Domain godaddy web hosting provide a good speed.