PDA

View Full Version : What virtualization VPS best for you?

Albertwu
06-21-2016, 02:42 AM
What virtualization VPS would you choose?
XEN, KVM, OVZ?
Or only the price is important for you?

HaBangNet
06-26-2016, 02:28 PM
If you have budget, I will advise go for Openvz, sometime if you find a host that is not oversell the node, you get better performance on Openvz for big resource at budget price. If not go for XEN, 100% dedicated ram and not sharing with other vps in the same node.

Rose kim
06-27-2016, 05:44 AM
XEN is best. Xen has many advantages over OpenVZ virtualization, no oversell of resources, supports linux and windows, highly configured, Best performance, Best choice java based applications, full root access and much more. If you are looking for XEN VPS hosting then I suggest you to check with VPS9 Networks XEN VPS Hosting (https://www.vps9.net/germany-windows-vps.php) plans. Very reliable and high quality service.

leasedlayer
07-20-2016, 12:30 AM
I am suggesting you Xen,because it supports to linux and windows, and it is highly configured server, many of providers providing these services, but you check who are good in this, search about providers customer feedback and select better one.

michanik
07-20-2016, 10:01 PM
I recommend KVM with SolusVM ,have been using for our own servers for some time, having no issues at all.Don't go for OpenVZ as you will be restricted to Linux only.
With KVM you can install Windows as well as Linux, infact even install freeBSd using ISO

vilchoo
09-01-2016, 06:45 PM
For Linux services, I prefer, SolusVm. The interface is very friendly and fast. For Windows services, I prefer VMware.

spicyhost
09-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Xen is best one, it support Linux and Windows,check Indian based provider you will get excellent customer service with affordable servers.

farhandiesel
04-05-2017, 03:05 AM
KVM and Openvz is best one

bestvpnfinder
04-07-2017, 06:27 AM
I prefer kVM and Virtuozzo is best one

Nathank
04-08-2017, 12:56 AM
I recommend you to use KVM because it is fully kernel based virtulization and also it supports both linux and windows OS. My vote is for KVM

Raid1
04-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Have always been using KVM and so far so good.

Scopehosts
04-11-2017, 04:58 AM
We do offer VPS on OpenVZ, XEN and KVM, It is depends on which platform you want to use to host the files and work with.. as OpenVZ is only supports Linux there you can linux based application and websites.. coming with XEN and KVM is good for both operation systems.. there you can run linux and windows application as you required. Have a look on our website for more information scopehosts.com (https://www.scopehosts.com)