PDA

View Full Version : How to use Hub Pages ..?

sonamsharma
06-22-2016, 02:09 AM
Hello friends,

Please tell me, How to use Hub Pages ..?

ajay49560
06-22-2016, 08:16 AM
In hubpages you can post the blog .

mani ge3e
06-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Over the last month or so I have been running a little bit of an experiment.

Basically, after hearing from some others that there is money to be made with Hubpages, I decided to give it a go.

Before I start getting into detail, I should explain the basics. Hubpages is a website that basically allows you to publish an article on their site.

I use the term “article” loosely because it can be as short as an article or more like a single page website. It is completely up to the user.

A hub (their lingo for article) can be about any topic you could possibly want to write about. You could create a hub explaining 10 things you wished people knew about you, how to play guitar with your toes, or facts about albino grizzly bears.

You do not need to be a great writer and honestly, I have seen some people who are terrible writers do quite well. All you need is the ability to say a little bit about something. And who knows maybe hubpages will be the first step to helping you make money from a blog?

Shay_Fox
06-23-2016, 12:30 PM
HubPages is the best place to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.
how to use it :
Step 1: Sign Up
Step 2: Write Content
Step 3: Register for Monetization
Step 4: Realize Content Isn’t Enough
Step 5: Research Keywords
Step 6: Write More Content
Step 7: Share Your Content
Step 8: Keep At It

christ
06-23-2016, 11:03 PM
It's not so easy as you said. The content should be more unique, no promotional or Brand related discussion. otherwise you'll be banned from Hubpages for lifetime.

seomarqetrix
06-24-2016, 12:27 AM
You can submit your blog.

johnseward
06-24-2016, 12:46 AM
When it comes to promoting your Hubs on social media, we recommend only doing so when:

You are already an active participant on the social media platform in question (which is to say that you engage in regular dialogue and do more than just share your own work)
You honestly believe that those with whom you share one of your Hubs will be interested in it
The Hubs you share are of high quality
The Hub is you are sharing is featured

Sonika11Mehra
07-26-2016, 06:00 AM
HubPages has become one of the largest networks of amateur online content on the web. They have attained this rank through a combination of their own growth and acquiring other content hubs.

riprook7
07-26-2016, 07:40 AM
1. Create Free Account at HubPage official site.

2. Log in to Your Account

3. Go to anchor text "start a new Hub"

4. Give A catchy title to your hub page

5. Put the category of the hub

6. Choose the Layout

7. put some tags for the hub

8. Use from available modules viz text , photos, video, RSS and links.

9. Put Content in text modules, Photos in photo modules and videos for video module.

10. Publish your hub.

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 08:16 AM
HubPages is the best way to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.
how to use it :
Step 1: Sign Up
Step 2: Write Content
Step 3: Register for Monetization
Step 4: Realize Content Isn’t Enough
Step 5: Research Keywords
Step 6: Write More Content
Step 7: Share Your Content
Step 8: Keep At It

ajay49560
07-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Nice Information...