PDA

View Full Version : Method to boost traffic?

Jackandrew
07-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Guys I'm looking for a way to get huge traffic for my website, I want only UK based traffic. Can anyone suggest me method to get this?

Alpha Men
07-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Only way for you is create your Facebook followers.

daniel park
07-07-2016, 12:10 PM
You should use FB ads and Google adsens

tieb
07-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Run ads, ads ads ads. Also good ranking with seo

jayashree-marg
07-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Google adwords and Facebook ads can boost traffic to your site or post at large.

orientationhr
07-08-2016, 01:02 AM
content marketing is best way to get traffic and social media also useful for generating traffic

onlineuae
07-08-2016, 02:09 AM
advertising is best way to get traffic and social media is very useful for a generating traffic your website.....

michaelclarke
07-08-2016, 02:41 AM
Work for Social media and Google adwords and Facebook ads than boost your traffic..

RajeshThummar
07-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Go with paid ads on Google & Facebook. Promote link on social media groups

onlineuae
07-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Advertising is best way to get traffic & social media is very beneficial for a generating traffic your website.....

sadianisar
07-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) both On-Page and Off-Page SEO especially LOCAL SEO.
Social Media Marketing (SMM): paid campaigns and optimized content.
Quality content.

These techniques can help in boosting the traffic to your website.

Taylor Minaj
07-12-2016, 02:31 PM
works on OFF Page..

UK website use for OFF Page

davidweb09
07-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Effective social media marketing can improve your site traffic quickly.

dennis123
07-18-2016, 07:05 AM
Helping customer to find products on your page is essential to close the sale. And the best way to do this is with an easy-to-find and easy-to-use search function. Utilize every aspect of design to help it stand out: placement, color, cursor focus, and the all-important white space. And make sure to do your own on-site keyword analysis to improve descriptions.

janpaul7890
07-25-2016, 03:58 AM
SMO is the best way to increase website traffic.

Melody@ASOtop1
07-26-2016, 05:13 AM
Facebook and Google ads! But only UK targeted? I am sorry I have no idea.

Nexevo Technolo
07-26-2016, 09:02 AM
I would like suggest to you two steps,

1. Social Media Marketing
2. Classifieds Posting

seoex
07-26-2016, 09:04 AM
. Advertise

This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first. Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people. Adjust your paid strategies to suit your goals – do you just want more traffic, or are you looking to increase conversions, too? Each paid channel has its pros and cons, so think carefully about your objectives before you reach for your credit card.

If you’re hoping that more traffic to your site will also result in more sales, you’ll need to target high commercial intent keywords as part of your paid search strategies. Yes, competition for these search terms can be fierce (and expensive), but the payoffs can be worth it.
2. Get Social

It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.

ClickPoint
04-06-2017, 03:08 PM
To create branding building yes, social media like faceebook, InstaGram, Twitter are the best resources of getting traffic on a long run. But for lead generation point of view Google ads is the best one to get instant result. But you need to make sure in optimization of the ads so that much unwanted budget shouldn't get flushed out.