PDA

View Full Version : How to rank your youtube videos on Google?

riprook7
07-12-2016, 07:09 AM
How to rank your youtube videos on Google?

RH-Calvin
07-13-2016, 02:08 AM
YouTube video ranking can be achieved by the use of proper title and tags. They help to increase the views of your video and helps rank it higher in YouTube searches.

dennis123
07-18-2016, 05:59 AM
Some useful tips are

Video Content
Length of Video
Naming Convention
Description
Custom Thumbnails
Leverage Social Media
Dress Up Your Channel Page
Build Links

bestpolesaw
07-18-2016, 06:35 AM
YouTube video ranking can be achieved by the use of proper title and tags. They help to increase the views of your video and helps rank it higher in YouTube searches.

Yes you are right . am totally agree with you.

sadianisar
07-18-2016, 07:12 AM
Create a video of short duration.
Optimized title and content.
Social sharing plugin should be used on your website.

benben1
10-03-2016, 04:42 AM
It's easy to rank YouTube videos on Google because Google owns YouTube. :) You just need to know how to optimize your content, and then you have an easy ticket to the front page. There's a case study about how a guy managed it.

pragya00
03-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Share your video link in different social media channels and try to build backlinks in Image backlinks sites

deepakrajput
03-04-2017, 05:36 AM
you need to do on-page & off-page SEO for your video to rank top in SERP.

daviddakarai
03-06-2017, 07:09 AM
You can add/link the website with youtube and add title, description and keyword. You can increase your video views by sharing in different social media sites.

Humancare
03-06-2017, 11:16 PM
include your keywords in the title and description of your videos. you can also submit your video to the video submission site in order to get backlinks

louistang
03-06-2017, 11:36 PM
You can rank videos based on watch time and viewer retention rates. Of course with watch time comes more views so more views/watch time go hand in hand. Make sure they are real views and don't buy fake views because that will ultimately hurt your channel.

Basically you need to find low competition video tags (keywords) and tag your video with them. Then get many views and watch time for your video and watch it climb to the first page!

I have a video that has over 210k views, 20k being “bought” using a Google ad campaign which targeted REAL viewers, and the rest are organic. I found low competition keywords using TubeBuddy and bought my first 20k views to increase my ranking on YouTube back in May 2016. To this day my video still ranks top 3 for over 20 keywords and gains organic views.

Hope this helped!