PDA

View Full Version : First article on a new blog

druckexpert
07-13-2016, 04:15 AM
Hello,

I will soon be starting a new blog in one of the web designing company's website.

Is it okay to write the first article as company introduction or should I start with a generic web design
topic?

Let me know your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

sanjalisharma89
07-13-2016, 05:58 AM
Yes, it will be a intro of you website. As by doing this you can describe wht,s you site is about.

sadianisar
07-13-2016, 07:14 AM
Yes. You must create a blog post regarding to your company and it's services. But use keywords and anchor texts in Blog post.

Glendajones
07-13-2016, 08:40 AM
The most essential phrase in any content is the first one. If it doesn’t generate the audience to start working on the second phrase, your content is deceased.

Taylor Minaj
07-13-2016, 12:02 PM
if you want to introduce your company than you should go with PRESS RELEASE option.

onlineuae
07-18-2016, 08:06 AM
Yes. You must create a blog post regarding to your company and it's services. But use keywords and description texts in Blog post.

dennis123
07-29-2016, 02:04 AM
According to me you have to choose a generic web design topic which will helpful for website traffic and website visibility through different search engines.

mani ge3e
07-29-2016, 08:20 AM
ecently a friend asked me a question that any business that begins blogging will have to answer; What should your first post be about? That first post is terribly important, because it sets the tone for the blog, not just for the readers, but for the writers as well.

From the reader’s point of view, I would want to see four areas covered in your first blog post:

1 – Who you are. Tell me about your business, but also introduce me to the blog’s writers. Share pictures. The more information about yourself and your business that you are willing to share, the easier it will be for me as a reader to trust you. This is very overlooked by many businesses but we want to see pictures of the people that work for your business and more importantly, those that will be writing for the blog. It helps us identify and connect with them!

2 – Why you are blogging. Possibly the most important question you can answer, because it will force you to spell out your intentions to your audience. And as always, consider your audience when answering this question, ask yourself, ‘Why would someone come to this blog, what would they be looking for?’ Hint: They won’t be coming to your blog so that you can market to them. Maybe you want to share your thoughts on your industry with your readers, or maybe you want to teach them how to do a certain set of skills that tie into your business. Another way to think about this is to ask yourself ‘What’s in it for the reader?’

christ
07-30-2016, 01:31 AM
Instead of building intro blog on your site better to write some great topics related to web design and development, some solutions that either you faced or anyone in Web-designing and development can faced. There should be some tips, useful information and if so that post will helps you a lots to drive traffic on your website.
You already have lots of information about your introduction on your website so there is no need for intro blog post.
Isn't it?