PDA

View Full Version : What is benefit of online shopping, what is the best clothes shopping sites?

Stephanie111
07-15-2016, 08:42 AM
What is benefit of online shopping, what is the best clothes shopping sites?

hemaweb
07-18-2016, 07:56 AM
1.Convenience.
2.Better prices.
3.More variety
4.Fewer expenses.
5.Price comparisons.

voonik.com
Flipkart: ( Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com )
Jabong : ( Shop Shoes, Clothing, Bags, Watches Online in India )
Amazon : (Online Shopping: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Watches, Shoes and More )

brainstorm 213
07-23-2019, 05:43 PM
1.Convenience.
2.Better prices.
3.More variety
4.Fewer expenses.
5.Price comparisons.

voonik.com
Flipkart: ( Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com )
Jabong : ( Shop Shoes, Clothing, Bags, Watches Online in India )
Amazon : (Online Shopping: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Watches, Shoes and More )
Add to the list online shop of lilylulufashion.com (https://www.lilylulufashion.com/puffer-jackets/), because there are almost always discounts on different clothes, for example, recently I ordered a puffer jacket from there simply to try, because I've ordered a lot of clothes from there and each of them was pleasant to the touch. By the way, it's really profitable to buy clothes from that site because they have a fast delivery all over the Europe :)

nikki shah
07-24-2019, 01:01 AM
There are more, only if you look for it

ramnathan
07-24-2019, 01:31 AM
Convenience. The convenience is the biggest perk. ...
Better prices. ...
More variety: The choices online are amazing. ...
You can send gifts more easily. ...
Fewer expenses. ...
Price comparisons. ...
No crowds. ...
Less compulsive shopping.

emilyclarck
02-18-2020, 04:22 AM
What is benefit of online shopping, what is the best clothes shopping sites?

1 You can always save more money by finding hot deals and discount coupons (for example here (https://seven.deals/deals/apparel/womens-clothes/pajamas-loungewear))
2 You do not need to stand in a long line for a purchase.
3 The choice in online stores is always much greater than in physical stores.
but there are also downsides to online shopping. The most common problem is not the right size or design difference. in this case, you will have to make a refund, and wait for some time to return your money. Despite all the shortcomings of online shopping, I always often use this particular way of shopping.

bob22
05-07-2020, 03:29 AM
Advantages of clothing website are many. I prefer online shopping of dresses as compared to the physical shops. On websites, you can see a lot more dresses than you can physically see. You can compare prices of various websites, their quality, color collection, and other aspects by sitting at your computer.

seo.gops
05-07-2020, 05:09 AM
Better Prices. The vast majority of online stores offer prices that are much lower than what you will find at a physical store. ...
Convenience. Shopping online is convenient. ...
Variety. Most physical stores have a limited array of products. ...
Fewer Traps. ...
Discreet Shopping.

koelek
08-25-2020, 05:10 AM
I believe that online stores are more profitable, since you can find any branded items that are cheaper than in the branded stores themselves. And in General, the online store is more convenient. You sit at home on the couch and choose your clothes. At the same time, you do not need to drag yourself around shopping centers that are filled with people. Here is even not long ago, I wanted to buy a Korean Traditional Dress (https://thekoreaninme.com/). However, nowhere in my city was it, and I decided to search the Internet. And you know, I immediately found it, although I just went to a random Korean store.

Mishal56
08-26-2020, 09:39 AM
Trading companies have moved to the electronic method of selling products in a conventional way, due to the rapid advancement of technology. The Internet is used as the primary platform for financial transactions by business organizations.

There is no lack of space in the online store and wholesale clothing suppliers (https://intrepidsourcing.com/solutions/garments-production-package/) will display a wide range of items. After a good search this helps analytical buyers buy the product.

shimar456
09-06-2020, 01:06 AM
Shopping online is convenient. You don't need to get dressed and drive to your favorite store. You can easily visit their website, find the product you want and buy it without getting out of your pyjamas. It's also convenient because you don't need to wait for the store to open

JamesRoss
11-15-2020, 03:57 PM
Especially these days, with the pandemic going on, online shopping is extremely convenient and comfortable. You can get everything you need from your computer on the phone, and you don't have to go to a crowded mall, for example, to get a dress or something else. Yes, it's easier to shop when you actually see the product, but online shopping has its own advantages. I used to shop online for clothes even before this situation, mainly on https://www.daydaychic.com/dress (https://www.daydaychic.com/dress), so now there's no difference for me. I think, now this is the easiest way to get whatever you want, also because it's crucial to stay safe.

MattRandalloK6
12-16-2020, 05:50 AM
It is much more convenient and online shopping saves a lot of time.

JoanHodges26
12-16-2020, 06:14 AM
It is much more convenient and online shopping saves a lot of time.

I thought the same thing and decided to save my time. As a result, I received clothes that were of disgusting quality. Therefore, I try not to experiment with online stores anymore so as not to waste money. However, a friend of mine recently ordered customized business t shirts (https://matohash.com/pages/business-t-shirts-detroit). These T-shirts really look great. In addition, my friend could choose any design that he liked. I really liked this idea and I'm thinking of ordering a pair of T-shirts with a custom design. I hope they will be of the same excellent quality.

kokolover
09-18-2021, 03:56 PM
I know the topic is a bit old but here is my 2 cents :

A big benefit is time ! And time is money isn't that right ? An online store can be accessed any time and at any location anytime, 24 hours all week long No travel is required and no waiting in lines. You just require an internet connection and a computer and you're good to go. When you've made the decision the order will be delivered within 24-48 hours after the payment has been received. the order is delivered to your home in record time , wherever you are.

One of the major benefits of e-commerce is the protection of the natural environment. Because the site uses fewer resources, there's no store and thus no requirement to supply water or electricity to maintain. This limitation on displacements allows to lower the emissions of CO2 and also to reduce the consumption of non-renewable energy sources. A study in Europe I believe has revealed that online shopping can reduce by 4 times greenhouse gas emissions. It also allows reduce by 4.5 the amount of non-renewable energy resources related to travel. So it's pretty good for the planet ��

Concerning the best sites, I will obviously mention Amazon for general purchases. It's hard to do without it these days!

Personally, I am passionate about fashion (my online orders are all fashion related) and in particular Korean fashion.Recently I made a great discovery which is the store www.korean-street-fashion.com. Even if you are not into korean fashion I recommend you to go look around for the originality of their products.

Hope it helps :) !

Merlin Noel
09-26-2022, 04:32 PM
Fashion is always changing and evolving, and what is popular today might be out of style tomorrow. But there are certain timeless styles that always look good, no matter what the current trends are. If you're interested in staying up-to-date with the latest fashion trends, but don't want to spend a lot of money on new clothes, then you should consider taking some fashion courses. One of the best places to learn about fashion is at the Istituto Miami(https://www.istitutomarangonimiami.com/). The school offers a variety of design courses that will teach you everything you need to know about creating fashionable looks. You'll learn about different fabrics and how to use them, as well as color theory and how to put together different outfits. By the end of the course, you'll have a better understanding of what looks good on you and how to create your own unique style. If you're serious about staying ahead of the curve in the fashion world, then taking some fashion courses is a great way to do it. With the right education, you'll be able to create looks that are both stylish and timeless.

tbsind
09-27-2022, 03:21 AM
If your time is going busy and you have no time for shopping, then online shopping is that platform where you can do shopping online and you can save your valuable time. Also, I would like to suggest that if you are looking for the best sites for shopping, then you can easily get through Google and you can get good sites through them where you will get good products according to your budget, then you can do shopping from that platform.

Sikabum
12-23-2022, 06:01 PM
Asos and Farfetch are great for buying clothes, but for something more specific like lingerie and swimwear, shopping at Lascana is the way to go. The range of products they offer is impressive, especially their bikinis. There's so much choice between the different styles and cuts, and their sizes go all the way up to XXL, so they cater to all kinds of body shapes. Plus, the material is of excellent quality and the prices are really reasonable. I always find myself going back to https://www.lascana.com/Bikinis when I'm in need of swimwear or lingerie.

Ikaykel
04-26-2023, 11:18 AM
I think some T-shirts will never go out of style because of their versatility and convenience. It's the best thing that man has ever invented. But recently I discovered a new type of clothing, namely embroidered workwear and variations of this (https://essentialworkwear.com/) and am very pleased with their quality and design. I wear them outside as well as at work or when I'm repairing my car. They are very versatile and comfortable.