PDA

View Full Version : How to Increase My Blog Traffic Free

marisalewis24
07-15-2016, 12:33 PM
hello friends please tell me how to increase my blog traffic..

ngotung99
07-16-2016, 04:07 AM
You can share to social network. SEO longtail keyword....

sadianisar
07-16-2016, 08:00 AM
With the help of techniques of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing - SMM), your blog can get a lot of traffic. Also do content optimization and create back-links for this purpose.

veraajverma
07-18-2016, 02:51 AM
hello friends please tell me how to increase my blog traffic..

Create unique or informative content for your blog posts. Share your post on social networking sites including communities or groups relevant to your niche. Create backlinks for your blog post to get rank on SERP.

seomarqetrix
07-18-2016, 03:03 AM
Thanks for sharing this information.

jackthomas087
07-18-2016, 03:16 AM
When others write for your blog, you add more content that you didn’t have to write yourself. As a bonus, those contributors will also share with their networks and may ask you to write for them, opening up new readership avenues for you.

RH-Calvin
07-18-2016, 05:11 AM
Blog traffic can be increased by sharing your blog posts in various social networking websites. This helps to generate more traffic and also build your blog popularity in search engines.

hemaweb
07-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Share your post on social networking sites including communities or groups relevant to your niche.

ShreyaKoushik
01-20-2017, 02:57 AM
Few tips for generating traffic towards your blog -

Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
Guest Blog.
Participate in Q+A Sites.

Edtech
01-20-2017, 06:59 AM
You have to make an SEO for your blog or you can also do SMO to increase the traffic of your website. Do well optimisation in SEO in terms of both on page and off page.