PDA

View Full Version : Why my site not crawled by Bing?

giftjaipurseo
07-16-2016, 07:48 AM
Why my site not crawled by Bing?

hemaweb
07-18-2016, 07:35 AM
When Bing crawls and indexes pages on the Internet, it has to make decisions about which pages will most likely resonate with searchers. Given the virtually infinite size of the Web, not all pages will end up being selected. As a result, your pages may not currently be present in the Bing index. This article describes how to verify whether a page from your site is currently in the index and the most common reasons why a page has not made it into the index and some tips about what you can do to improve your chances.

dennis123
07-20-2016, 02:20 AM
Here are some facts that might help you,
https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/why-is-my-site-not-in-the-index-2141dfab

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 08:53 AM
At the point when Bing creeps and records pages on the Internet, it needs to settle on choices about which pages will in all probability reverberate with searchers. Given the for all intents and purposes vast size of the Web, not all pages will wind up being chosen. Accordingly, your pages may not at present be available in the Bing record. This article portrays how to check whether a page from your site is presently in the list and the most well-known reasons why a page has not made it into the record and a few tips about what you can do to enhance your odds.

Taylor Minaj
07-28-2016, 05:49 PM
check out your sitemap..

janpaul7890
07-29-2016, 01:30 AM
Resubmit your sitemap and fetch manually all urls in bing webmaster tool.