PDA

View Full Version : How to remove broken link ?

jerrysmith
07-20-2016, 02:10 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that How to remove broken link ? tell me ..

sadianisar
07-20-2016, 07:26 AM
Use Google Disavow tool to remove broken or poor quality back-links.

seomarqetrix
07-20-2016, 09:37 AM
so you can use disavow tool.

ragaccessible
07-20-2016, 08:40 PM
are you talking about a broken link in a wordpress site?

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-fix-broken-links-in-wordpress-with-broken-link-checker/

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/fix-broken-links/#

michanik
07-20-2016, 10:20 PM
In short, Remove URL is for removing any of your indexed website page from Google search engine while disavow is used for removing the effect of offpage link building i.e. suppose you have got a backlink from bad website so now if you don't use disavow feature, your website's SEO ranking will effect. So, using disavow feature you can tell google not to consider the backlink.
Disavow : support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487
Remove a Page : support.google.com/webmasters/answer/164734

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 08:44 AM
You can Use Google Disavow tool to remove broken or poor quality back-links.

janpaul7890
07-29-2016, 01:57 AM
Redirect all borken links of your website (404 error pages) with the help of htaccess file.

veraajverma
07-29-2016, 02:26 AM
You can take the help of brokenlinkchecker tool to get the list of broken or dead links available on your website with the source where they exists. Then either you can remove them from those places or you can replace those url's with the new urs'l or most relevant url's.

ajay49560
07-29-2016, 06:42 AM
Nice Infomation...

Evelynraagmetss
07-29-2016, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the information, Is there any on who can let me know how can I remove one site in google searches...!!!

mani ge3e
07-29-2016, 08:12 AM
What do you do when you happily surf the web and suddenly come across a 404 error? For most of us, the immediate response would be to simply leave the current site in favor of another one because both people and search engines consider broken links as unprofessional.

404 errors and broken links also have negative effects on your search engine rankings so it is quite reasonable to be proactive in avoiding them to improve exposure and increase site traffic.

Note: there are terms and methods presented in this tutorial that address WordPress bloggers, however, this article is relevant to any website owner.

Bloggers update their blog’s content more often than other site owners do. Therefore, there is a higher chance for them to have broken links found throughout their website.

For WordPress blogs, there are two types of plugins that can be used to deal with those links:

christ
07-30-2016, 01:40 AM
In this case, there should be 2 reasons,

1. Either the links snows as broken is removed from server, or pages deleted or causing some problem while accessing
2. Link is not placed properly.

Just find the broken links on respective pages (for this number of free tools available online) then go to source code of each pages and either correct those links or remove them from there.

puneet3214
07-30-2016, 02:08 AM
yo can use disavow tool for removing broken links or redirect to 404 page by the help of .htaccess