PDA

View Full Version : Can you rank a keyword with nofollow?

jewelraz
07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
So just curious man :) if I give you this challenge will you accept? I want you to rank a keyword with all nofollow inbound links! Can you do it? How confident you are?

tieb
07-20-2016, 04:44 PM
wow, this would be a good challenge, I feel like you already have the formula on how to.

veraajverma
07-21-2016, 01:33 AM
So just curious man :) if I give you this challenge will you accept? I want you to rank a keyword with all nofollow inbound links! Can you do it? How confident you are?

Well i have never heard such kind of information or challenges before. But i am not sure that any keyword can rank on SERP with just nofollow links because your competitors are also targeting that keywords so you must have some thing extra if you want to beat your competitors. But if you have done this then could you share the list of keywords which are ranking on SERP on top position with just nofollow backlinks???

arianagrand
07-21-2016, 02:24 AM
Getting a nofollow link from any relevant source can directly help you in getting a boost of traffic. and if you are getting good amount of traffic in your website, it automatically helps you to get rank higher.

seomarqetrix
07-21-2016, 03:53 AM
No follow link will help you increase your website traffic but google not crawl this link.

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 08:47 AM
Getting a no-follow join from any important source can straightforwardly help you in getting a support of movement. what's more, on the off chance that you are getting great measure of activity in your site, it naturally helps you to get rank higher.

janpaul7890
07-29-2016, 01:48 AM
With the help of No follow links you can get high volume of traffic on website. So, if you are getting good amount of traffic on your website, it automatically helps you to get good ranking placement in SERP.

ajay49560
07-29-2016, 06:43 AM
With the help of No follow links you can get high volume of traffic on website. So, if you are getting good amount of traffic on your website, it automatically helps you to get good ranking placement in SERP.

Nice Information.. thanks

mani ge3e
07-29-2016, 08:15 AM
SEOs use “noindex” tags to prevent a search engine robot from indexing a particular page on a site. We use “nofollow” tags to prevent the passing of page rank through a particular link to the linked-to page (aka “bot herding”, “page rank sculpting”, etc.). Nothing wrong with either of these techniques, but I often see them used in a less than subtle manner that can often do as much harm as good.

For some reason, most people use a “noindex, nofollow” tag as the default “noindex” tag when just using the “noindex” tag alone would be more appropriate. When you add the “nofollow” tag to a meta robots tag on a page, it causes all links on that page to be tagged as “nofollow”. This can be the equivalent of using a bazooka when a paint brush will do.

Sometimes you want to tag all links on a page as “nofollow”. Typically this is the case when the page links to only pages that are causing you SEO problems (e.g. duplicate content issues) or you are trying to stop the page from passing any page rank for some strategic reason.

That said, most of the time when you want to noindex a page, you still want it to pass page rank. For example if you have a page 2 of a list you may want to noindex it to avoid a duplication issue with page 1, but you still may want it to pass page rank through the links in the list.

So next time you pick up the bazooka, take a look at the pages in question and consider using your paint brush instead.

christ
07-30-2016, 01:28 AM
No follow link will help you increase your website traffic but google not crawl this link.
I'm sorry to say but you are wrong, Google crawl it in perfect manner, if you don't believe, just build some no-follow links ( Best way to publish some articles on No-follow sites) and after some times you will see backlinks coming on your site from this NO-follow articles in google Search console under Links to your site.

sadianisar
07-30-2016, 07:51 AM
Nofollow keyword will help only in generating a traffic to your website but it won't help in ranking keyword better on search engine. In SEO, nofollow is not good for any website as search engine dislikes nofollow links.

Johnchow
07-30-2016, 10:07 AM
Why not?

You can do it. But you must have zero competition or low competition for that keyword. Google will rank you if you give most suitable content which can be easily integrated to google knowledge graph. All your no follow links should be traffic driven. It should not be a normal backlink which you try to boost your rankings.