PDA

View Full Version : How to do app marketing?

chiragpatel108
07-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Hello

Here I suggest you some effective strategies to increase installs for any application.

1) Submit Application on different play stores
2) Submit you app on different app review websites
3) Do exchange review on social networking sites
4) Do SMO Work for your app promotion
5) Follow some offline techniques for app promotion

towertech
07-21-2016, 09:37 AM
Hi,

Make sure your apps title should include your targeted keyword.
In your apps description first 80 characters are more important, so you need to include your targeted keyword on first 80 char.
You image apps should be very clear and informative
Email marketing is very important for Apps
Submit your apps on app submission sites
Do effective social media for your apps.

Thanks

Taylor Minaj
07-21-2016, 07:08 PM
Hello

Here I suggest you some effective strategies to increase installs for any application.

Thanks for sharing information.

veraajverma
07-22-2016, 02:15 AM
Hello

Also you can run app install campaigns on facebook. You can also go with paid marketing to increase your app installs called PPC.

Melody@ASOtop1
07-22-2016, 03:34 AM
Good tips. Thanks! But I would like to share you guys some of my experience to promote apps.

Increase your app quality, including app icon, keyword, description, function, interface and so on. Only good quality app will attract users who will use it often and keep in the devices.

Boost your app to attract users:

->> Increase app ranking via App Store Optimization http://www.asotop1.com/?from=host-me With this method, your app will rank higher in App Store search results with some targeted keywords.

->> Increase App Positive Reviews http://www.bestreviewapp.com/?from=host-me Most of app users will prefer to install app which ranks higher and gets higher ratings and reviews.

->> Social network promotion, like Facebook page, group. You may post some essays to introduce your app but just little part. Otherwise, fans will list you in block.

->> CPI ad promotion. Get installs via ads. You need to pay ad network for every install.

->> Exchange installs/reviews with other app owners. But this will take longer time to get the result.

onlineuae
07-25-2016, 06:52 AM
Ensure your applications title ought to incorporate your focused on catchphrase.
In your applications portrayal initial 80 characters are more vital, so you have to incorporate your focused on catchphrase on initial 80 singe.
You picture applications ought to be clear and useful
Email advertising is vital for Apps
Present your applications on application accommodation destinations
Do successful online networking for your applications