PDA

View Full Version : There are Many Well Established Blogs And Websites Losing Their Rankings? Why?

SerenMckay
07-22-2016, 06:02 AM
Hello All,

I noticed that there are so many well established blogs And websites losing their rankings?
Can anyone explain us why this is happening?

marksteve741
07-23-2016, 03:47 AM
it may be possible to publish low quality content on the blog or website.

sadianisar
07-23-2016, 06:42 AM
It may be they stopped doing SEO of their blogs or it could be Google Dance or low quality content.

tieb
07-23-2016, 06:49 PM
it could be once google change algorithms, the blog does not adjust. or after the site or blog reach a certain rank, they stop trying.

CarolineMurphy
07-25-2016, 03:21 AM
Search engine optimization ought to never have been fixing to rankings. 12 years ago we didn't know any better. Five years back we DID know not people kept on discussing rankings. We ought to dependably have been measuring SEO value in terms of search referral traffic.

I find that Search engine optimization works generally too today as it did 12 years ago. What is not working so well are all the terrible thoughts individuals have been sharing on their sites, at gatherings, and in their books. SEO ought not to be dealt with as a generation procedure that can be taken after as indicated by a formula. You have to treat every Website in an unexpected way.

The Websites that keep running into the issue with the web crawlers are taking after equations for success. Ultimately that leads to failure.

onlineuae
07-25-2016, 05:53 AM
Website streamlining should never have been altering to rankings. 12 years back we didn't know any better. Five years back we DID know not individuals continued examining rankings. We should reliably have been measuring SEO esteem as far as hunt referral activity.

I find that Search motor improvement works by and large too today as it did 12 years back. What is not working so well are all the frightful contemplation people have been sharing on their destinations, at social occasions, and in their books. SEO should not to be managed as an era technique that can be taken after as demonstrated by an equation. You need to treat each Website in a sudden way.

The Websites that continue running into the issue with the web crawlers are taking after conditions for achievement. At last that prompts disappointment.