PDA

View Full Version : Keywords Use as Anchor Text

jaysh4922
07-25-2016, 01:51 AM
I need to know how we should use keywords as anchor text? Means anchor text on exact keyword or on phrase or direct URL.

JanyPunk
07-25-2016, 02:41 AM
I need to know how we should use keywords as anchor text? Means anchor text on exact keyword or on phrase or direct URL.

Anchor text we can use at the time of doing off page activities like for an example we are targeting "sports shoes" so, build backlinks of this exact keyword "sports shoes" and another phrase as well like "best sports shoes" and much more.

onlineuae
07-25-2016, 06:04 AM
I have to know how we ought to utilize catchphrases as grapple content? Implies stay content on precise catchphrase or on expression or direct URL.

Nexevo Technolo
07-25-2016, 09:10 AM
Anchor text is known as the clickable or hyperlink text. Its used to increase the website backlinks, ranking, and Traffic.

John smiths
07-25-2016, 09:22 AM
I think you should use keyword phrase for anchor text. Using the exact anchor again and again might signal spam for Google. It will also help you rank better for more than one keyword.

sadianisar
07-25-2016, 09:39 AM
You can use both original keyword and keyword phrase but original keyword is the most effective one if you use it as an anchor text.

Rajdeep Bose
07-26-2016, 02:56 AM
Original keyword is the most helpful one if you apply it as an anchor text.

RH-Calvin
07-27-2016, 01:21 AM
Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. The blue, underlined anchor text is the most common as it is the web standard, although it is possible to change the color and underlining through html code.