PDA

View Full Version : How we make money on HubPages?

clovisjobin
07-26-2016, 08:57 AM
How we make money on HubPages?

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 08:04 AM
yes we make money on more type Hub Pages..
The big picture
An eight-step overview of how the revenue magic happens
An introduction to our monetization partners
A note about setting realistic expectations

Mudassar Naveed
07-29-2016, 09:24 AM
As a writer looking to make money from HubPages, this means you need to produce great content. If you produce mediocre or poor content, well, it’ll just end up in a dead and dusty corner of the site, where views are low and payments are measured in pennies. If you manage to get your content in the central hub, you join a network of brilliant earners and can make a lot of money with relative ease.

This makes HubPages an incredible fickle place to try to make money online. Some writers are making hundreds or thousands of dollars per month. Others struggle to make pennies and abandon the site in short order. You can find reviews from both perspectives online, which makes it hard to figure out just how to be one of those big earners

davidweb09
07-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I think we can make money from hubpages with ads in our posts.

mars123
10-24-2016, 07:58 PM
There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.