PDA

View Full Version : How to improve My links?

ankitasharma123
07-28-2016, 01:52 AM
Hello friends,

How to improve My links?

mani ge3e
07-28-2016, 03:35 AM
It might be weird for a guy to answer this, but my experience in wushu has taught me some good techniques to gain and maintain flexibility. Also, I'm a guy who can do splits :]

Before you even start stretching, you need to warm up your muscles. That means running around, doing some hops, and just any aerobic excercise. It's best to run for about 3-5 minutes and it doesn't have to be fast. Just make sure you're loosened up. It's bad to stretch when you're static and also you won't achieve your full flexibility until you're warmed up.

I'm sure you know plenty of stretches, so I won't instruct you on any specifics, but I do recommend you to make a stretching routine. This means, you memorize the order of your stretches and you do all your stretches in order consistently. Now the order should probably be, the less intensive stretches first, and then gradually become more intensive. Finish your stretching routine by practicing your splits. Also while you are doing your stretches, never "bounce." Like don't stretch harder, loosen up, then stretch harder. Make sure you try to stay in the same position, or if you're going to push harder, then make sure you stay at that level. Do each stretch for 20 - 30 seconds and at the last 5 seconds, just push as hard as you can, regardless of pain. (Be careful though)

You should stretch daily and consistently (I've also heard that you get taller if you stretch before you go to sleep. This isnt confirmed though).
Also, you need to make two stretch routines for yourself. One is for stretching before practice and maintaining your flexibility. The other is to gain flexibility. Make sure you know the difference between maintaining and gaining flexibility. You can't gain flexibility everyday, but rather set aside one day a week or so where you do a very intensive stretch routine meant to gain flexbility. All the other days, use your "maintaining flexibility" routine. A big help on the days where you aim to gain flexibility is to have a partner. Your partner can push you while you stretch so that you can REALLY stretch. You have to be cautious here though, as I've seen some people get injured when they push themselves too hard. With most stretches, your partner should be pushing your hip instead of your upper back.

Also, set goals for yourself. In wushu, we had "flexibility tests" where we would do sit and reach for right, left, and both legs. We measured the distance from our shoulder to our knee and for every inch of distance, we would do ten pushups. This was all cumulative, and one unlucky guy had to do 150 :[
You don't have to do tests like this, but you should always monitor your progress.
Also on a side note, somedays I feel far less flexible than on other days. These always pass, and usually they are followed by days where I feel far more flexible. So don't worry if you feel like you're losing flexibility :]

Well I really hope this helps and I wish you luck!
Email/msg me if you have other questions

acuubek
07-28-2016, 05:33 AM
You can do follow link will help you increase link to your website.

mishtigarg
07-28-2016, 05:38 AM
I think my following website will help you.
<a href="http://alvinpark.blog.bg/biznes/2015/07/02/seoexpertsindia-com-review.1373446">My links</a>

sansastark
07-28-2016, 05:48 AM
As you are doing, use more and more backlinks from forum signature my friends

onlineuae
07-28-2016, 06:36 AM
It may be odd for a person to answer this, however my involvement in wushu has taught me some great strategies to pick up and look after adaptability. Additionally, I'm a person who can do parts :]

Before you even begin extending, you have to warm up your muscles. That implies circling, doing a few jumps, and simply any oxygen consuming excercise. It's best to keep running for around 3-5 minutes and it doesn't need to be quick. Simply ensure you're slackened up. It's awful to extend when you're static furthermore you won't accomplish your full adaptability until you're warmed up.

I'm certain you know a lot of extends, so I won't train you on a specifics, yet I do prescribe you to make an extending schedule. That is to say, you retain the request of your extends and you do all your extends all together reliably. Presently the request ought to likely be, the less escalated extends in the first place, and afterward continuously turn out to be more concentrated. Complete your extending routine by honing your parts. Additionally while you are doing your extends, never "bob." Like don't extend harder, relax up, then extend harder. Ensure you attempt to stay similarly situated, or in case you're going to push harder, then ensure you stay at that level. Do every stretch for 20 - 30 seconds and at the most recent 5 seconds, simply push as hard as possible, paying little mind to torment. (Be cautious however)

You ought to extend day by day and reliably (I've likewise heard that you get taller on the off chance that you extend before you go to rest. This isnt affirmed however).

Likewise, you have to make two stretch schedules for yourself. One is for extending before practice and keeping up your adaptability. The other is to pick up adaptability. Have beyond any doubt you know the effect amongst keeping up and picking up adaptability. You can't pick up adaptability regular, but instead put aside one day a week or so where you do an exceptionally escalated stretch routine intended to pick up flexbility. The various days, utilize your "looking after adaptability" schedule. A major help on the days where you mean to pick up adaptability is to have an accomplice. Your accomplice can push you while you extend so you can REALLY extend. You must be careful here however, as I've seen a few people get harmed when they inspire themselves too hard. With most extends, your accomplice ought to push your hip rather than your upper back.

Likewise, set objectives for yourself. In wushu, we had "adaptability tests" where we would do sit and go after right, left, and both legs. We gauged the separation from our shoulder to our knee and for every last bit of separation, we would do ten pushups. This was all combined, and one unfortunate person needed to do 150 :[

You don't need to do tests this way, yet you ought to dependably screen your advancement.

Likewise on a side note, somedays I feel far less adaptable than on different days. These dependably pass, and more often than not they are trailed by days where I feel much more adaptable. So don't stress in the event that you have an inclination that you're losing adaptability :]

sadianisar
07-30-2016, 08:08 AM
To improve your links for SEO purpose,

Create your back-links in high DA sites.
Try to get dofollow links as much as you can.