PDA

View Full Version : What Content Strategy you will Apply to Add More Quality in Your Website?

EmilyPete
07-29-2016, 03:03 AM
What Content Strategy you will Apply to Add More Quality in Your Website?

seomarqetrix
07-29-2016, 03:17 AM
I think you can search on google.

anky
07-29-2016, 06:25 AM
You can use content for traffic building, conversion optimization, event marketing, lead generation and management, email marketing, social media marketing, marketing automation, customer service, etc.
You should know Who are the buyer personas and what are their content needs and preferences?
There are many other ways to strategies your content for marketing. You can search for more in detail.

mani ge3e
07-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Content marketing is becoming an increasingly significant element of online marketing strategies. We’re all familiar with the saying “content is king.” But now, where we post and share our content is secondary only to the quality of the content we create.

Though it may seem like a straightforward concept (create great content and share it), content marketing isn’t all that simple.

For a content marketing campaign to be successful, a well-developed strategy is necessary — taking industry, content type, distribution channels and more into consideration. If you create web pages, blog posts, videos or other types of content online, you are considered a publisher. So, it’s time to think like a publisher when it comes to developing your content marketing strategy

JanyPunk
07-29-2016, 09:17 AM
What Content Strategy you will Apply to Add More Quality in Your Website?

First of all, I want a fresh content for my website, there should not be any plagiarism on content. The content I like if it has H1 and H2 and H1 should be related with H2 and Interlinking.

KateSteel
09-08-2016, 04:17 AM
You should follow below important tips to make more quality content:

1. Content must have quality information.

2. Good structured.

3. Properly inter linked from related pages.

3. Try to use eye catching images for grabbing attention.