PDA

View Full Version : How to use megento ?

daniel park
08-05-2016, 08:07 PM
I have read a artical use Megento for SEO but i don't know What's Magento nad how is it work ?
Plz explain for me !
Thanks !

kunalkumar
08-06-2016, 05:13 AM
To create an online store with Magento you need reliable web hosting services. Our Magento hosting package is an excellent choice for this purpose. Here you get a free Magento installation, Magento-optimized servers, expert technical assistance, affordable SSL, Free Domain Name, and more. If you already have a Magento site and need to change your host, SiteGround offers free website transfer.

AnnVict
08-06-2016, 07:51 AM
Magento is the best eCommerce platform. It is a free open-source software. It provides flexible shopping cart system as well as control over the look, content and functionality of online store. Magento also offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools.

daniel park
08-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Thanks for your sharing!

mani ge3e
08-08-2016, 09:22 AM
is one of the world's most popular eCommerce platforms. Developers love it because it's open source, meaning they can customize it to their heart's content. Big businesses love it because it's powerful, and they've got the deep pockets to pay the $50,000+ annual fees for the Premium Enterprise subscription. As such, Magento is perfect for global brands, who've got the budget for Magento Enterprise and to hire a team of developers to put together a bespoke eCommerce store that precisely fits their needs.

Leading brands including The North Face, Nike, Lindt, Sierra Nevada and Pentel use Magento to power their online stores.

For microbusinesses, Magento's major benefit is its biggest drawback. When you're bootstrapping, you need a low-cost, out-of-the-box solution, not a complex, expensive platform.

steverandey
08-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Thank you so much guys for these amazing posts. i really liked all of these post.