PDA

View Full Version : Limit time sale!Intel Xeon E3-1230:4GB RAM,500GB HDD,100Mbps/10TB Bandwidth $49

Jina
08-11-2016, 02:24 AM
Hi friends,

This is Jina from VPB LLC,which is a global web hosting company that provides dedicated & cloud servers,VPS and colocation worldwide.

If you are looking for an affordable & stable & secure dedicated server,here is a good choice:

CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 3.30GH
RAM:4GB
Hard Drive:500GB SATA
Bandwidth:100Mbps/10TB
IPs:5
Original Price:$129/month
Discounted Price:$49/month (save up to 65% !)
Sold:845
Time Out:2016-08-12 00:00:00
Promotional Code:vpbE31230

Our tech is ready for help 7*24*365 online,to make sure your server run normally.Please contact me,I will give you the best service you've ever got.

Best regards,
Jina

-----
My skype: live:Jina0818
Email: Jina0818@outlook.com

mani ge3e
08-15-2016, 03:03 AM
VPB LLC(USA), is a web hosting provider that specializes in dedicated server hosting, cloud server and its related products and services. The company started its business as an agent of international IDC, specializing in providing dedicated server hosting, server rental and web designing. With a strong support by a powerful tech team and professional sales team, the company has grown rapidly over recent years and now is capable of offering various other associated services such as providing custom plans for enterprises, businesses and individual uses (SOHO) in the global market.
With the fast growth of the global electronic commerce market growing nowadays, VPB LLC is expanding its business worldwide and has already established its fully-owned subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Zhengzhou (China). Being as a start with the performance in the past, VPB LLC is looking forward to a brighter future, through serving the potential and existing users from all over the world.
My friends told me VPB is a global dedicated server and vps provider company,I doubt if this company can offer me a best option or not. I try to talk with the sales and show the details I need. They recommend a VPS located in UK.I ping the IP address they give me.It show me awesome speed like 69.5 ms.After I make a decision to pay,they teach me how to register a member and go to the shopping cart.The most important thing is they send me the vps within 10 minutes.Recommend this company,I will keep shopping here if I need more servers.

ehostingpk
08-15-2016, 04:54 AM
ohh this is an amazing deal i must suggest it to other friends.