PDA

View Full Version : Best Source for Paid Traffic?

bestpolesaw
08-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Best Source for Paid Traffic?

michaelclarke
08-12-2016, 04:58 AM
NO, Best Source for Paid Traffic only free traffic is best.

ehostingpk
08-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Paid traffic is for no use because its temporary if you want a permanent solution then you should go with proper free SEO.

asianmart
08-13-2016, 01:36 AM
Google Ad-word and Facebook marketing paid services for huge traffic...

sadianisar
08-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Best source for Paid traffic:

Google Adsense
Google Adwords (PPC)
Paid campaigns (Social Media Marketing)

But you should go for SEO which provides organic/natural traffic.

alpa
08-13-2016, 06:14 AM
Off page optimizations,Social media optimizations and local listing.

mani ge3e
08-16-2016, 03:50 AM
There are plenty of paid traffic sources on the web from where you can buy targeted traffic to your website. The best thing about online advertising (unlike television, radio, print, etc.) is that it’s totally accountable and you get to know the exact returns of every single dollar that you are spending.

Online advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry and the digital ad spending in the U.S. is all set to surpass television ad spending. Paid advertising on search engines and social media accounts for over 50% of the total ad spend (dominated by Google, Microsoft, and Facebook).

The good thing about online advertising is that it’s super easy to kick-start an ad campaign and it could attract a lot of targeted traffic in the shortest span of time. But the bad thing is that it may be effective only in the short-term because when you stop your ad campaigns the traffic may pause.

However, online advertising is extremely flexible and efficient (in terms of ad targeting, spending, and tracking) and it basically means that if you have a solid marketing strategy then your online ad campaigns can bring in higher return on investment for the short-term as well as for the long-term.

As I have already mentioned, majority of the ad spend happens on paid search because of the superior traffic quality (and hence the performance). Also, you can reach 96% of the U.S. searchers by signing up as an advertiser on Google.com (via Google AdWords) and Bing.com (via Bing Ads).

Over the past several years, I have published a dozen blog posts about website monetization and it was all about selling ads on your website and rarely about ad spending. Actually, I’m a lover of organic traffic (or search traffic). But it’s also true that it takes a lot of time to get some traction that way.

So if you start a new business and want to tap the online advertising space then the best way is buy paid traffic on different traffic sources like search engines, social networks, display ads, video ads, etc. Here is a curated list of some of the best paid traffic sources on the web — categorized and subcategorized.

kriystirose
08-20-2016, 07:12 AM
I think the best way of Paid Traffic for Google Ad-word.

bangalorewebgur
08-20-2016, 08:20 AM
Google Adwords (PPC)
Facebook marketing paid services for huge traffic...

donaldbren
08-21-2016, 11:58 PM
I think Twitter is the best source for you to get traffic