PDA

View Full Version : SEO Tools- The Best?

kunalkumar
08-13-2016, 06:59 AM
I have my own real estate agent website. I have written my own content. My website has links to : my facebook fan page, twitter, linkedin and even my realtor.com profile page. This should help my SEO correct?

Which SEO tool is the best out there to run an SEO test for my website? I did a few tests and each one seems to give me a score of 85 for SEO. That beig said, as I said I want the best one.

paulstain
08-15-2016, 07:05 AM
I use seoptimer.com because it is the best tool to test you website's SEO. I didn't clearly understand your first question. If you are saying that the link of your website is present on your social pages (facebook, twitter, etc.) and also on realtor.com then it will not so much help. Consecutively update fresh content on your social media channels as well as keep performing link building (focus on quality rather than quantity).

sadianisar
08-15-2016, 08:38 AM
Well you should implement SEO both On-Page and Off-Page SEO on your website too. SEO site checkup is also a good tool for the purpose of checking the SEO of your website.

RH-Calvin
08-16-2016, 08:02 AM
SEO tools help to optimize your website better and rank them higher in search results. The most used tools are:

Google keyword planner
Google analytics tool
Google webmaster tool
Google Adwords
Ahrefs
Copyscape
Moz SEO tools