PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used webintellects? How are their dedis?

Adam001
09-18-2009, 08:17 AM
My friend is interested in purchasing dedicated server solution offered by webintellects.com. I assume that the price for it is affordable for me and I would like to know about any advantages of using their services.

Gold Level Support, including full management of boxes without fear of support fees.

Could anyone also explain me this?

What are your views on this host?

RH1
09-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Look see like an ok price - I didnt like seeing on their front page saying Dedicated servers from $79 and then the page for it starts out at $99. Kind of deceptive. They are giving only 320 GB of bandwidth with their package, that is a little low compared to a lot of dedicated server hosts out there who now offer at least 3 TB of bandwidth or more. I know the dedicated server company I use gives me 10 TB.

You should probably keep looking and make sure its what you want

~ServerPoint~
09-19-2009, 10:29 AM
I believe that would be more the enough to run short search for their domain name to find out more reviews

Glow
09-24-2009, 04:08 AM
I can agree that to become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
Webintellects.com has good reputation and I think that it is honest web hosting provider. I personally think that it will be reasonable to deal with this company.

Hosting India
09-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Look see like an ok price - I didnt like seeing on their front page saying Dedicated servers from $79 and then the page for it starts out at $99. Kind of deceptive.

You should probably keep looking and make sure its what you want

I strongly agree with RH1. i checked about the mismatch in the price on the hosting plans on the home page and the internal page, it is shocking. anyways, might be some strategy to attract the users or just a mistake. You should be aware of everything when you sign a deal with the company.

rumsfo
09-24-2009, 05:15 AM
I strongly agree with RH1. i checked about the mismatch in the price on the hosting plans on the home page and the internal page, it is shocking. anyways, might be some strategy to attract the users or just a mistake. You should be aware of everything when you sign a deal with the company.

I assume each web hosting service provider do everything possible and impossible to attract more customers. But everything should be honest

Bull
09-30-2009, 03:24 AM
Think that the price webintellects.com offers on their dedicated server plans looks really honest and affordable for me. They provide 99.9% network uptime and really fast speed connectivity and you will be happy dealing with this company. They offer both Linux and Windows dedicated server plans.
Give them a try as they have quite a good reputation.

~ServerPoint~
09-30-2009, 05:28 AM
One thing is price and another quality of services. So be aware

om2580
01-13-2015, 06:54 AM
you must get idea about service and support by reading their reviews section

giraffeSta
01-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.