PDA

View Full Version : What is Concept of PPC?

sonamsharma
08-24-2016, 03:50 AM
Hi friends,

I know that PPC stands for pay per click but I want to know its functionality. So help me to know more about PPC..?

druckexpert
08-24-2016, 03:54 AM
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.

bathsvanities
08-24-2016, 04:15 AM
PPC mean Pay Per Click it is online advertise, to get top result in Search Engine by pay.

BrilltechEngg
08-24-2016, 05:43 AM
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.

babesmanchester
08-24-2016, 06:31 AM
To Get top result in Search Engine by pay is called Pay Per click

othername0104
10-04-2016, 12:06 AM

samant
10-04-2016, 03:23 AM
PPC is a model of charging for advertising on search engines and websites. Since the method became popularized by search engines, it caught on to define paid advertisment by PPC in search engines i.e. paid listing

giannaali
10-04-2016, 03:53 AM
PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. You visited this page.

ShreyaKoushik
10-04-2016, 06:37 AM
PPC stand for pay per click, PPC is a latest & very effective marketing technique for your online business. You can easily run a PPC campaign for your business. It’s an easy process of displaying your products and services in form of advertisement in search engine result pages for relevant keyword searches. You can register up as an advertiser of widely used Internet search engines. This will allow your promotional banners to be seen by a lot of people who enter relevant keywords to search for anything in search engine.

dennis123
10-06-2016, 06:10 AM
PPC (Pay Per Click) is an internet advertising model for search engine.. usually when you go to google and search for specific phrases you will see PPC ADS in the right hand corner of your browser.

stuartkspindlow
10-06-2016, 07:10 AM
PPC is one part of search engine marketing. You can advertise your product or your services by spending some money. And you can get visits or leads as well.

pragya00
03-06-2017, 04:54 AM
It's a type of search engine marketing, PPC stands for pay per click

Educaindia2
03-06-2017, 06:47 AM
PPC is used to get top result in Search Engine.