PDA

View Full Version : Google WebMaster Tool

tabigoasia
08-24-2016, 08:25 AM
I have a blog site and placed in webmaster tools. I see total index 0, sitemaps: 26 submit and 8 index, in structure data 5 items with error. Section on other resources (structural data tools) error screening as hatom.

I am sorry could explain more details of web tools because I have not any skills more about web master tools. This is part of SEO so as per request of friend I am submit here my problem. probably will get solution from here.

Thanks

Sankara Vignesh
08-25-2016, 02:04 AM
Web master or web console which is very used to maintain our site within the search engine by the starting of our website optimization like indexing and fetching process to daily checking for any crawl errors occurred or not.

sadianisar
08-25-2016, 10:46 AM
Fix the structure data error and then submit sitemap of your blog posts again to get them indexed. To get indexed is very important in SEO.

dennis123
08-26-2016, 12:58 AM
Google Webmaster is free tool by Google it allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. We also Submit and check a sitemap using this.

Rajdeep Bose
08-26-2016, 01:00 AM
Google Webmaster Tools is a grand resource for any site owner. During webmasters we can identify crawl errors, links to your website, add or test sitemaps and robots etc. It will help you to know how Google views.

Nilima98
03-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Google Webmaster Tools is a free service that helps you evaluate and maintain your website's performance in search results and offering insights into how it sees your website and helping you uncover issues that need fixing.

salenaadam
03-10-2017, 03:55 AM
Google Search Console (already Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web benefit by Google for website admins. It permits website admins to check ordering status and upgrade permeability of their sites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console. It has devices that let website admins:

sara1910
03-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Solve the structured data issues in your website. Resubmit the XML Sitemap and fetch all the URL of the website. Without indexing you cannot work further because crawling and indexing are the most important process of SEO.