PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about LSI in SEO?

Williams Reus
08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello Friends

What do you know about LSI in SEO?

dennis123
08-25-2016, 02:53 AM
LSI is an acronym for Latent Semantic Indexing.
It is a process or technique that is used by all major search engines to crawl and index all the new information, news or website get on the net according to category

Guilinhanger
08-25-2016, 03:00 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a system used by Google and other major search engines (Update: read here, thanks for the Tweets, guys) The contents of a webpage are crawled by a search engine and the most common words and phrases are collated and identified as the keywords for the page.

othername0104
10-03-2016, 05:06 AM
LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing,LSI helps search engines to find out what a webpage is all about. Latent Semantic Indexing are SEO terms for related keywords or synonyms.

pragya00
03-04-2017, 04:24 AM
LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing.
It is a process or technique that is used by all major search engines to crawl and index all the new information, news or website get on the net according to category

deepakrajput
03-04-2017, 05:52 AM
Google suggested SEO keywords are LSI based keywords.

airventsindia
03-04-2017, 06:22 AM
LSI or Latent Semantic Indexing works on the premise, that words in an article that are used in the same way, like synonyms, mean one thing and is therefore, relevant to each other. For example, in writing an article for weight loss where I target the keywords "lose stomach fat", I can only use the target keyword a certain number of times. So, I will use the synonyms or variations of the target keyword, and this helps increase the relevance of your article to your target keyword.

Edtech
03-04-2017, 06:52 AM
LSI stand for Latent Semantic Indexing is a system used by Google and others Search engines to crawl and index all the new information get on the net according to category