PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about LSI?

artijain1900
09-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that What do you know about LSI? tell me...

kasif
09-02-2016, 12:27 PM
LSI means Latent Semantic Indexing. The contents of a webpage are crawled by a search engine and the most common words. LSI looks for synonyms related to the title of your page.

For example: If your title of your page "cars". search engine would find out related word like "Bentley" and "Austin".

alpa
09-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a system used by Google and other major search engines.

RH-Calvin
09-08-2016, 02:54 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a system used by Google and other major search engines (Update: read here, thanks for the Tweets, guys) The contents of a webpage are crawled by a search engine and the most common words and phrases are collated and identified as the keywords for the page.

Williams Reus
09-09-2016, 12:49 AM
LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing. This
technique is established to obtain the data by
relating the word to its closest counterparts or
to its similar context. For example, if you are
searching something with a keyword “CAR” it
will show all the related things like classic cars,
car auctions, Bentley car, car race etc.

othername0104
09-09-2016, 08:04 AM
Of course my friend i agree with you Latent Semantic Indexing keywords will make your content seem additional healthy to go looking natural in search engines end users.

60degree1
09-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that What do you know about LSI? tell me...

LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing.

This strategy is built up to acquire the information by relating the word to its nearest partners or to its comparative connection. For instance, in the event that you are looking something with a keyword "SEO" it will demonstrate all the related things like Expert SEO administrations, SEO Service Provider, Professional SEO Techniques, web advertising and so on.