PDA

View Full Version : Should I optimize my domain name to include keywords?

EmilyPete
09-08-2016, 03:23 AM
Should I optimize my domain name to include keywords?

veraajverma
09-08-2016, 03:26 AM
Its not mandatory to include your keyword in your domain. There are lots of sites or domain having no keywords and ranking on top at SERP.

wellliving
09-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Domain name with keywords is the best that you can have. It helps to optimize your website better and helps crawlers and browsers to know about your website content by reading the website URL.

paulstain
09-08-2016, 05:26 AM
Domain name with keywords is good but domain name contains only keyword(s) is totally wrong. Always keep a unique brand name while optimizing a website. So if you are mixing keyword with a brand name then it is ok.

AliceFowell
09-09-2016, 09:13 AM
Your primary domain should not be a keyword just for the sake of keyword optimization - that can actually spoil your SEO. If your company name happens to have a keyword, that's fine, but don't go buying seocompanyinmumbai.com. Get what I mean?

KateSteel
09-10-2016, 07:44 AM
As per my experience, There is no problem adding keyword in your domain. It is also good idea to optimize your site more SEO friendly. I also agree with @AliceFowell, I also would not recommend to adding all keyword in the domain like DigitalMarketingServiceProviderInIndiaSeoServices. com.