PDA

View Full Version : How to increase subscribers to my blog?

Joylinford
09-21-2016, 12:17 PM
How to increase subscribers to my blog?

Williams Reus
09-21-2016, 02:13 PM
1) Clearly Display the Subscription Button/Email Opt-In Form
2) Demonstrate the Value of Subscribing
3) Create a Dedicated Subscription Landing Page
4) Offer an Incentive for Subscribing
5) Promote on Your 'About Us' Page and Press Room Pages
6) Add a Footer to Each Blog Article
7) Search Engine Optimize Your Content
8) Leverage Social Proof
9) Include a Subscription CTA in the Footer of Marketing Emails
10) Leverage Your Social Presence

pablohunt2812
09-25-2016, 12:06 PM
1. Ask People to Subscribe

This sounds a little too simple to be effective but I’m amazed how many people do subscribe once you mention you’ve got a newsletter. I’m also amazed how many of our regular and loyal readers don’t know we even have a newsletter, despite it being promoted around the blog.

Some semi-regular calls to subscribe can be very effective.

You can do this in a number of ways, including:

Writing a dedicated blog post, every now and again, explaining you have a newsletter and the benefits of subscribing.
Mentioning your newsletter in passing in your blog posts. I don’t mean every single post, but a mention now and then will work wonders.
Promoting your newsletter across social media. I regularly mention our newsletters on Twitter, when I’m writing a newsletter and when it goes out.
The key to remember, when mentioning your newsletter regularly, is to find fresh ways to talk about it. Don’t just have the same tweet to subscribe every 2nd day.

Mention something that is in the next newsletter, that you won’t get anywhere else.
Mention that you’ve just hit a milestone number of subscribers to build social proof.
Mention that it’s a milestone newsletter. We recently sent out 250th on dPS and made a bit of a big deal about it.
2. Start a Series

Announce that you’re going to be doing a series of posts, on your blog, on a topic that you know will really be useful to your readers.

I remember the first time I announced that I was going to run the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series (the series that later became the eBook by the same name) I was amazed at how many people subscribed to my blog over the next 24 hours.

I was signalling to readers that I was going to do something that would serve them and in doing so, created anticipation among my readers. This anticipation (as I’ve written about in the past) is a key reason people will subscribe to your blog.

3. Place Calls to Subscribe in ‘Hot Zones’

One last tip is to identify some ‘hot zones’ on your blog, to place calls to subscribe. These zones are either places that your readers will be looking or pages that they’ll be visiting.

RH-Calvin
09-27-2016, 01:05 AM
Blog subscribers can be increased by good content updates and also by promoting your content in social networking websites. This will help to generate more traffic and get more subscribers for your blog.

benben1
09-30-2016, 11:06 AM
First of all, don't make it difficult for visitors to your blog to figure out how to opt in to your blog. Display a clear call-to-action module to subscribe to your blog, along with an RSS subscription button and a simple, one-field email opt-in form near the top of your blog -- above the fold. Don't make your visitors search through all the bells and whistles in your blog's sidebar to subscribe. Put it right in their face, and make it stand out.
Create a Dedicated Subscription Landing Page
Offer an Incentive for Subscribing
Good luck

ShreyaKoushik
11-15-2016, 03:07 AM
These are few promotional tips for your blog to get more subscribers -

Promote Your Article Across a “Wider” Variety of Platforms, such as Quora, Tumblr.
Create a Slide Share Overview of Your Post.
Pin Your Post to a pInterest Group Board.
Link To Influential Blogs So They Link Back.
Make Your Content Easy To Share.
Email Your Subscriber List For Instant Traffic.
Share To Your Social Networks & Get Your Followers Reading.