PDA

View Full Version : Which Social Media Platform should I use for website ..?

sonamsharma
09-28-2016, 01:36 AM
hello friends,

Which Social Media Platform should I use for website ..?

yuvatha
09-28-2016, 02:07 AM
That depends mainly on the content of your website. The most popular is Facebook for engaging with customer apart from that Instagram is also popular these days, twitter is never out of league. LinkedIn is a bit more professional. If you have e-comm then fb and instagram would pe better.
As from your content below post, your website is into ""vashikaran or black magic or astrology" go for facebook. I am not sure about that black magic will be in facebook guidelines or not but Astrology surely is.

alex.thomson
09-28-2016, 04:45 AM
According to me, all social media platform are same valuable to AN SEO for promoting their website. no one is more important that other. But the result depends on how will you perform on this social media platform.
7 Effective Ways To Increase Your Social Media Traffic and Conversions
* Use High Conversion Keywords
* Expand Your Reach With Hashtags
* Use Visual Content For More Engagement
* Use Short and Concise Updates
* Create Share-Worthy Blog Content
* Identify and Amplify Top Performing Content
* Use a Social Media Friendly Website Structure

ajay49560
09-28-2016, 07:44 AM
According to me, all social media platform are same valuable to AN SEO for promoting their website. no one is more important that other. But the result depends on how will you perform on this social media platform.
7 Effective Ways To Increase Your Social Media Traffic and Conversions
* Use High Conversion Keywords
* Expand Your Reach With Hashtags
* Use Visual Content For More Engagement
* Use Short and Concise Updates
* Create Share-Worthy Blog Content
* Identify and Amplify Top Performing Content
* Use a Social Media Friendly Website Structure

Thanks Nice information...............

sadianisar
09-28-2016, 09:15 AM
For social media marketing, you can use Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.

JanyPunk
09-29-2016, 02:52 AM
Use those social media platform which is most used Mondays like Google plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. It will drive more traffic to the website as well as improve website reputation.

nikkispanish7
09-29-2016, 04:32 AM
Try

facebook
google plus
twitter
pintrest