PDA

View Full Version : New Site Sinking & Then Disappearing

buluk21
10-03-2009, 03:12 AM
I've seen my sites nosedive for one reason or the other, but never seen anything like this. I was holding at #180 and then started to move up...w/in two days I was at #125. Then the site plummeted to #395 and then dissapeared from the SERPs for a day or so, then come back into the SERPs a day later around #390, go up a little, maybe to #350, and disappear from the SERPs again. Two days later it appeared again at around #395. I've seen it do this once before w/ another site, but not keep on appearing and disapearing in the SERPs. Just wondering if you guys have experienced this with your own sites before.

I'm still doing the backlinking just about every day...so I'm not sure what's going on.

Yes...this is a new site. It's probably happening because of this???

~ServerPoint~
10-03-2009, 03:34 AM
I believe each web site has own SE history

bermuda
10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Trying to gain top rankings for the new sites could prove to be difficult. You need to continue the work and remain patient for some months.

mani ge3e
06-30-2016, 11:59 PM
Many of us take for granted the notion that all of our beloved cities will be around for centuries to come. However, cities around the world seem to be vying for the title of "The Next Atlantis." Shaky foundations and encroaching seas are posing significant threats to some of the world's largest and most beloved cities. When planning your next vacation, keep in mind that some of the world's favorite destinations have a bit of a ticking clock on them. Here are seven major cities that are preparing to take the plunge.