PDA

View Full Version : What is the advantage of Site Map Submission

Pitradev
11-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Hay Guys...

I need to know the main advantage of Site Map Submission. Because I have a site for SEO work and the site is fresh with Garments products. So suggest me how to start the SEO of it.

heris
11-11-2016, 12:36 AM
There are two advantages to having a sitemap. One is that it can boost the search engine rankings of your website – something we’re all looking for. Now it’s not some super ninja secret that will catapult you from obscurity to #1 on Google, but it certainly seems to help a little based on our own tests.

The second advantage is that it also helps with getting all of your pages get indexed, even if they’re obscure.

And as you’ll see, they’re super simple to create so they’re well worth the little bit of extra effort they take to create.

ShreyaKoushik
11-11-2016, 02:31 AM
In its simplest form, a sitemap is a document that lists all URLs of your website (that you want crawled). The document details additional information such as the date a page was last modified, how frequently a page may change and whether the page should be given priority over others.

The main advantage of the sitemap is,
it will help search engines navigate your website more easily, which helps search engines index your content better.

william1194
11-11-2016, 04:47 AM
thanks for sharing :)

sadianisar
11-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Sitemap.xml is important for SEO and your website because after the submission of sitemap.xml to Google Webmaster tool, your website will become visible on search engine. And you need to implement On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques for your website.