PDA

View Full Version : How To Add Description In Google Map Listing?

borgninestallon
11-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Dear Friends,

I have recently added one of my client in Google Map listing. I have received the PIN no also and my client business is being verified by Google.

My problem is earlier I used to add short description regarding the website in Google Map listing. Now I find difficult to add those description. I think Google has changed its algorithm. Is there any ways to get the description added in the Map listing? If yes, please share me some source so that I can follow.

william1194
11-14-2016, 11:55 AM
IF you want to add description to the listing then google.com/mapmaker is the right place. You can other attributes using Google Mapmaker.

Angeljoe
11-15-2016, 01:20 AM
You try it google

rajeshparmar
11-15-2016, 02:21 AM
It is possible but if you want to edit or update your website information in google listing then first you need verified that business listing which you want to edit. Then open "Google My Business" and login in to it. Then go on "Manage" section. Select your business listing which you want to update. And then click on Description button and update your description. May this will help you. Good luck

borgninestallon
11-27-2016, 11:11 AM
You try it google

Angeljoe, Google has recently updated this one as many of them making use of these description and creating backlinks with the keywords in it. But the description which is updated earlier still remains the same.

jayashree-marg
11-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Not possible with Google Maps website. Other sites may offer this, some using Google Maps anyway. scribblemaps.com springs to mind.